Bruno Guimaraes

I'd love to have Bruno Guimaraes at City, Alot of people talking about the £100m asking price and numerous people seem to think he's not worth that money, If Manchester City and Pep Guardiola want Bruno Guimaraes they'll offer whatever they think he's worth even if that is the £100m release clause.

Does it really matter what we pay for Bruno Guimaraes? We get pelters no matter what we do anyway, Arsenal, Chelsea and United have all spent more than us over the last 4/5 years and nothing is said even though we've more Premier League Titles in the last month than those three have combined in the last 10 years...

He would be a quality addition to the City side, Personally I'd love to see us get this transfer done.

i wonder who would go for bern tho, real was interested and especially if they are looking for kroos replacement, mb vinny would want to reunite with him?

Not a good answer, we need at least one top class CM player.

If we have any chance of winning the CL and probably PL we have to find that player and pay what it takes.
I don't think Bruno G is the answer either. Sign that Valencia player as understudy to Rodri.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.