Bruno Guimaraes

We need to re-name the stadium after Txiki if he pulls that off.
Rename the stadium for getting someone a few million less than their release clause? for a player probably worth a little less mind you.

Could see us naming something after him for some of his other business, but not this lol. If we had signed Rice or Jude for this fee then I'd agree!!

Rename the stadium for getting someone a few million less than their release clause? for a player probably worth a little less mind you.

Could see us naming something after him for some of his other business, but not this lol. If we had signed Rice or Jude for this fee then I'd agree!!
Umm. Might need to read Dizbuster's post more closely!

Adam Wharton! I know there are many who like him...( Me myself being one of those.)

But whatever you think Adam is worth, Bruno is worth at least an additional 30 million.

No disrespect to the young lad but Bruno is significantly superior. At everything except maybe slide tackling...

Adam Wharton! I know there are many who like him...( Me myself being one of those.)

But whatever you think Adam is worth, Bruno is worth at least an additional 30 million.

No disrespect to the young lad but Bruno is significantly superior. At everything except maybe slide tackling...
6 years younger though…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.