Bruno Guimaraes

Please City and Pep Don't Pay £100million for him, He's not worth it.

I heard again today that City have agreed to sign him, If we get mugged off by Newcastle and have to loan Phillips out again my head will blow, Phillips is a very good player and just needs to be loved by a club and a manager to believe in him, £20million buys a very good player.

Bruno Guimaraes does not move to another club for £100million never going to happen in today's market
City are still getting mugged off in the transfer market and will never learn,

£60million at the most and even throw Phillips in as a free bee

I heard again today that City have agreed to sign him, If we get mugged off by Newcastle and have to loan Phillips out again my head will blow, Phillips is a very good player and just needs to be loved by a club and a manager to believe in him, £20million buys a very good player.

Bruno Guimaraes does not move to another club for £100million never going to happen in today's market

What has worth got to do with it, we are talking ten of millions of pounds, of course nobody is really worth it. That’t the wrong question though. Only two questions matter,
1 is he the best player available for the role needed in the team - I think he probably is, the club seem to as well.
2. can we afford him - only the club know that.
If 1&2 are yes then get him if we can.
Phillips is irrelevant to the conversation, they will find a solution to that one way or the other.

I think Bruno is class mate and Pep improves him again imo, hope your info is good!

Who would you sign instead of Bruno G? From available players out there? Genuine question. I can only think of Neves as an alternative since he has a release clause.

Is he worth 100m? These are the prices nowadays. If he gives us 5-7 years at the highest level, then he is worth every penny.

edit: If signing Bruno G for 100m will make Pep stay longer with us, I say sign 10 more Bruno G's ;).

Who would you sign instead of Bruno G? From available players out there? Genuine question. I can only think of Neves as an alternative since he has a release clause.

Is he worth 100m? These are the prices nowadays. If he gives us 5-7 years at the highest level, then he is worth every penny.

edit: If signing Bruno for 100m will make Pep stay longer with us, I say sign 10 more Bruno G;'s ;).
Neves over this guy everyday of the week. Has a higher ceiling for sure and younger. A better way to spend £100mill in my opinion

Neves over this guy everyday of the week. Has a higher ceiling for sure and younger. A better way to spend £100mill in my opinion
I agree, I would also pick Neves. Pep wants what he wants, though, and Bruno G is a great choice as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.