Bruno Guimaraes

Would you believe me if I told you an executive helicopter took off in Newcastle yesterday and landed 53 minutes later in east Manchester?

What has worth got to do with it, we are talking ten of millions of pounds, of course nobody is really worth it. That’t the wrong question though. Only two questions matter,
1 is he the best player available for the role needed in the team - I think he probably is, the club seem to as well.
2. can we afford him - only the club know that.
If 1&2 are yes then get him if we can.
Phillips is irrelevant to the conversation, they will find a solution to that one way or the other.

It's Now the biggest thing in the Premer league, Overspending ?

Look I think we are miles away from any FFP rules now or in the future, But overspending just to get a player from a club because we have the money has stopped ? Manchester City are the only elite club still paying top dollar for players, Madrid Barcelona Bayern and the teams in Italy don't

It's Now the biggest thing in the Premer league, Overspending ?

Look I think we are miles away from any FFP rules now or in the future, But overspending just to get a player from a club because we have the money has stopped ? Manchester City are the only elite club still paying top dollar for players, Madrid Barcelona Bayern and the teams in Italy don't
Madrid just did. €150 mill for an out of contract player But it isn’t my problem,the club decide what they can afford. They have proven they can be trusted with our finances so nothing to worry about. If they decide he’s too expensive thats okay too.

Please City and Pep Don't Pay £100million for him, He's not worth it.

I heard again today that City have agreed to sign him, If we get mugged off by Newcastle and have to loan Phillips out again my head will blow, Phillips is a very good player and just needs to be loved by a club and a manager to believe in him, £20million buys a very good player.

Bruno Guimaraes does not move to another club for £100million never going to happen in today's market
City are still getting mugged off in the transfer market and will never learn,

£60million at the most and even throw Phillips in as a free bee
you mad? i think he’s best cm after rodri, those two in midfield for us would be colossal, we have the money then get it done i say!

Tolmie has said 1 maybe 2 midfielders.

Imagine Bruno is the first choice for one spot other is depending on Kovacic/Bernado/Nunes maybe.

I wonder if Bruno is the player that wants to know about Pep as reports all suggest Pep wants Bruno. He’ll be on a great deal at Newcastle and will only get better if PSR changes and they get back in Europe. City might be one of the only teams he’d leave that for.

We might need 2 midfielders if rumours true that Kdb ederson and Nunes could be of to Saudi! The money Kdb been offered you can't see him turning it down(3 years 70m a year tax free) ederson again a bumper deal..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.