Bruno Guimaraes

We might need 2 midfielders if rumours true that Kdb ederson and Nunes could be of to Saudi! The money Kdb been offered you can't see him turning it down(3 years 70m a year tax free) ederson again a bumper deal..
Now Tolm saying Nunes as well. Can see us keeping Kev for another year personally. The wroth of him staying/going to New York is more valuable than what Saudi will offer. We have been low balled on each deal with them so far.

Now Tolm saying Nunes as well. Can see us keeping Kev for another year personally. The wroth of him staying/going to New York is more valuable than what Saudi will offer. We have been low balled on each deal with them so far.

I don't want Kdb to go or ederson but they ask to go because they can't turn down that much money it be interesting what we do!?

Madrid just did. €150 mill for an out of contract player But it isn’t my problem,the club decide what they can afford. They have proven they can be trusted with our finances so nothing to worry about. If they decide he’s too expensive thats okay too.

But if he was still in contract he would be £150million plus wages and signing on fee

you mad? i think he’s best cm after rodri, those two in midfield for us would be colossal, we have the money then get it done i say!

No, he is not worth £100million

If only football was that easy to say he would be ideal and could play and understand Pep's style of football.
Players sometimes look amazing at a club without any pressure to perform every week, City are an Elite club and you can not play well for 1 game and then hide for 4 or 5 games like at Newcastle.

Look it's not my money and Pep and City do what they think is best for them, 100% I will be backing them and hope we win more silverware next season with or without Bruno-Guimaraes.

Nunes isn't going to Saudi Arabia. The player is very happy at City and recognises last season was a case of settling in.

Why does the money bother you?
Rice was £105m
Caicedo was £115m
Enzo was £107m
Antony £82m (incredible)

We will try to negotiate but the £100m is the release clause so it’s done deal

We went from Bellingham to rice to paqueta to nunes last year
Saved a lot of money but added zero to the squad
I never endorsed going from Bellingham to Nunes to be fair. Obviously I'd prefer the former to the latter regardless of price. But letting other clubs bend us over a barrel and making us overpay is how you end up like the Rags and spending 80m+ on Antony.

And to your point on the release clause being a done deal - not necessarily. Just because we don't activate the clause doesn't mean we can't still get the player. Just need Bruno to want the move and then we negotiate the price down.

Regardless, if Pep really wants the player I suppose I'd be fine with activating the RC, just think it's an overpay is all. Still rate the player, just not at 100m.

Tolmie has said 1 maybe 2 midfielders.

Imagine Bruno is the first choice for one spot other is depending on Kovacic/Bernado/Nunes maybe.

I wonder if Bruno is the player that wants to know about Pep as reports all suggest Pep wants Bruno. He’ll be on a great deal at Newcastle and will only get better if PSR changes and they get back in Europe. City might be one of the only teams he’d leave that for.
Hell I could've told you that. Isn't it obvious we're in the market for a midfielder? Rodri needs help and clearly Phillips/Nunes haven't been what Pep is looking for.

I really don't understand the Tolmie fanaticism on BM, the guy had Douglas Luiz to City as a done deal a day ago. He just throws shit at the wall and sometimes it sticks. He doesn't know nearly as much about our transfer business as he claims.

I don't want Kdb to go or ederson but they ask to go because they can't turn down that much money it be interesting what we do!?
I would hope we convince them to stay.

I get these, already fucking rich, lads are getting a ton more money, but they'd be playing in a pub league!

We're going for 5 league titles in a row!!!! that's unprecedented.
We're one of the favourites for the CL & FA Cup and there's the new Club World Cup next summer.

But hey if they don't want the chance to win the club games biggest trophies and still want to go, then we cash in!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.