Bruno Guimaraes

Possibly mate but do players overly care about that? It dies down after a while anyway? If he’s not going to get a game here and doesn’t want Saudi then maybe a move back home?
the club will talk if someone approaches, very much doubt he's being shipped around or forced out from the noise. if he's here he'll be used, if someone rocks up they'll talk.

the club will talk if someone approaches, very much doubt he's being shipped around or forced out from the noise. if he's here he'll be used, if someone rocks up they'll talk.
Seems he gets lumped in with Phillips which is a bit ridiculous, he's already shown more than Phillips.Think unless he wants to leave he'll be given his chance next season.

They must really feel like they dropped the ball again then. Same with Phillips- Must have seen enough in training to be convinced he won’t make the grade.
From what was said it a sounds like it’s different to the Phillips situation. The club wouldn’t be disappointed if he stays.

I am giving this information after seeing the links to the Saudi Pro League. Nunez has no desire to move to the Saudi Pro league.

The club are not wanting to push him out, like with Cancelo and Phillips.

Last edited:
Please City and Pep Don't Pay £100million for him, He's not worth it.

I heard again today that City have agreed to sign him, If we get mugged off by Newcastle and have to loan Phillips out again my head will blow, Phillips is a very good player and just needs to be loved by a club and a manager to believe in him, £20million buys a very good player.

Bruno Guimaraes does not move to another club for £100million never going to happen in today's market
City are still getting mugged off in the transfer market and will never learn,

£60million at the most and even throw Phillips in as a free bee

If you think Kalvin Phillips before joining City was even remotely close to the level of Bruno Guimaraes, your head is on Mars, pal.

So why did City and Pep sign him ? if we sign Bruno Guimaraes he also could be a flop

Bruno G has already shown he is LEVELS above what Kalvin Phillips ever was. We aren't going just off his footballing ability here, we are going off his character, his mentality. He's head and shoulders above Phillips in every single department.

I suspect Phillips was brought in as a recommendation from Bielsa and because he's also homegrown. It's a box ticking signing. Plus, Pep knew that he would be happy to accept playing second fiddle to Rodri.

Bruno G won't accept playing second fiddle to Rodri. He will want to be playing most weeks alongside him. He's a different character altogether.

It's all just a bit of fun so not a massive deal, but I think his information around transfers defo isn't as good as it once was so I agree it's weird that some people give as much creedance as they do to what he says.

He had Phillips going for a massive fee not so long ago when common sense ought to have been enough to dispel that straight away. Think he also had Paqueta cleared of charges too which a lot of people took as gospel.

Like you say, anyone could take an informed stab at what it is we need and therefore what kind of players we're looking at.

Clearly he has his contacts and he's just passing on what the knows but people take it as much concrete than it actually is. By the same token, people shouldn't blow their top when what he says doesn't come off. If you're getting that pressed about it then just wait for official announcements.
Not pressed about it at all, just find it funny when people reiterate Tolmie's transfer news as factual information. Not trying to hate on the guy, just am skeptical on how 'ITK' he really is is all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.