Bruno Guimaraes

Clubs doing their jobs getting the best price they possibly can for players they don’t want to lose. We pay it our we don’t thats down to us.Clubs would be negligent not get the highest price possible. It’s always been that way, seems to have worked out okay.

Believe me, There are 2 prices for players, One for Manchester City and One for the rest.

Teams have become stronger. Teams will strengthen once more in this transfer window. Haaland will still miss sitters, get injured and score boatloads. KdB has reached the twilight of his super-powers. From now onwards, it is downhill for him, accumulation of injuries and ageing. It is inevitable, injuries await him this upcoming season. Once he is out, Haaland's chances of ghosting and not getting service increases and he goes into a drought.

KdB is no longer in his 20s, his injuries take longer to recover from. He will take time to come to form once his injury free or if he comes back red hot in form, like last season, he will dip like he did once more.

The season has not even started and you think we are the favourites. Pride and arrogance comes before the fall. What you claim is not confidence, but arrogance.

United, thought they would always win the title, 10 year drought has really proven otherwise. Bayern won it on the last day in 2022/23 season and went to lose it in 2023/24, I am sure they were the favourites and they thought they would win it AGAIN.

We remove our foot off the gas, we will be dethroned and that is a fact. We can not be resting on past laurels and glory. We need to improve as our competitors are improving. I guess it is just the half EMPTY type of person in me talking and you are the half FULL type!

Yes we would be royally *****, if we do not get Rodri cover and also I hope we get in another player that will contribute heavily on G/A, that can slot in the middle alongside Phil when Kev is injured or rotated!
I hope from the wing too, Savio can put in the G/A numbers. If it is not Savio coming, whoever it is, he needs to put in the numbers!
Nonetheless, these players have proven how special they are and they have dug deep and did what they had to do to win it in the end, but I still want us to take precautions and not take things for granted!
Jesus christ, could you be anymore negative? do you know we've won four league titles in a row?

Believe me, There are 2 prices for players, One for Manchester City and One for the rest.
So are you telling me if we’d matched arsenals accepted Rice bid and Rice had picked us then West Ham would have refused to sell at the agreed price. Not very likely. Clubs get the best they can whoever the buyer is.

I think this is a vital signing to get done now , with what’s come out of the Spanish team camp about Rodri. This is a must now. It was before but now it’s got to be a priority.

So you've never heard of "City Tax"?
Of course teams try for the highest price possible, they know we can afford it, but they would do that for any team that can afford it, thats why they got the price they did for Rice. Up to the buyer whether they wnat to pay it. Any team would be stupid not to try for the highest price possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.