Bruno Guimaraes

Can’t wait for the media outrage about Arsenal buying the league with yet another £100m player !!!!

Arsenal have spent some money over the past couple of seasons and spending another £100million will raise eyebrows
Pep said in an interview that Utd Liverpool Chelsea Arsenal have all spent more money than City.

It's funny that the best team in England (Manchester City) wins more titles and cups and plays in the Champions League every season but never collects any of the prize money, It is always Oil money we spend.

Look, I made my feelings very clear about Bruno-Guimaraes and his value, £100million, I still stand by it's a price only Manchester City has to pay and to any other club would be around the £60million with add-ons

Arsenal have spent some money over the past couple of seasons and spending another £100million will raise eyebrows
Pep said in an interview that Utd Liverpool Chelsea Arsenal have all spent more money than City.

It's funny that the best team in England (Manchester City) wins more titles and cups and plays in the Champions League every season but never collects any of the prize money, It is always Oil money we spend.

Look, I made my feelings very clear about Bruno-Guimaraes and his value, £100million, I still stand by it's a price only Manchester City has to pay and to any other club would be around the £60million with add-ons
I think it will take 100 mill to get him for anyone, not sure if its pounds or Euros. Whether we pay it I don't know.

I think it will take 100 mill to get him for anyone, not sure if its pounds or Euros. Whether we pay it I don't know.

Not if Newcastle have to sell to balance the books, It's like Chelsea offloading their players because of FFP and have to balance the books, Nobody is going to pay top-dollar and will wait for the fire sale to happen

Not if Newcastle have to sell to balance the books, It's like Chelsea offloading their players because of FFP and have to balance the books, Nobody is going to pay top-dollar and will wait for the fire sale to happen
Think there are a long list of players Newcastle would try to offload first. Though to be honest them don’t seem in any rush so maybe they don’t need to offload any of their best players.

The season has not even started and you think we are the favourites. Pride and arrogance comes before the fall. What you claim is not confidence, but arrogance.
We quite literally are the favorites. It isn't debatable, it's a fact. I don't even understand how you're arguing it lol - we've won 4 titles in a row and will go into next season as the team everybody is chasing. And if you want to argue numbers, we're currently the betting favorites to win at -140. It's fact, not opinion.

As I've said before many times in the Transfer threads, I think being proactive with signings is smart. I'm in agreement that we need to bring in 2-3 players and keep the squad fresh. Otherwise other clubs with eventually catch up.

But this idea that we're not the favorites or best team in the Prem with the current squad is absurd. Stop being so negative.

Think there are a long list of players Newcastle would try to offload first. Though to be honest them don’t seem in any rush so maybe they don’t need to offload any of their best players.

It's funny how it works ?? transfer Man City want to buy to Man City selling.
Just like West Ham last season when City wanted Lucas Paqueta / what was it £90million hahahah

We should use cash for votes with Premier League clubs when wanting to sign one of their players, The truth is all Premier League clubs hate us because of the money, Ok, we will pay you the over-inflated figure you're asking but it comes with a clause of back us in a vote

It's funny how it works ?? transfer Man City want to buy to Man City selling.
Just like West Ham last season when City wanted Lucas Paqueta / what was it £90million hahahah

We should use cash for votes with Premier League clubs when wanting to sign one of their players, The truth is all Premier League clubs hate us because of the money, Ok, we will pay you the over-inflated figure you're asking but it comes with a clause of back us in a vote
Clubs doing their jobs getting the best price they possibly can for players they don’t want to lose. We pay it our we don’t thats down to us.Clubs would be negligent not get the highest price possible. It’s always been that way, seems to have worked out okay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.