Bruno Guimaraes

Of course teams try for the highest price possible, they know we can afford it, but they would do that for any team that can afford it, thats why they got the price they did for Rice. Up to the buyer whether they wnat to pay it. Any team would be stupid not to try for the highest price possible.
You make your point well my friend I just disagree, I think as soon as City enter the room the price for City rises hence, City tax.

Quoted as saying he’s had enough ( but stronger) of rumours about him and where he would go. Basically saying forget the rags. Rumours he would be open to coming to us.
I would love him in our midfield, with Cancelo wanted by them maybe a deal can be sorted.

Clubs doing their jobs getting the best price they possibly can for players they don’t want to lose. We pay it our we don’t thats down to us.Clubs would be negligent not get the highest price possible. It’s always been that way, seems to have worked out okay.

So why does Manchester City never get top dollar for our players,
( it's negligent not to get the highest price possible ) Cancelo, Phillips, to name a few

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.