Bruno Guimaraes

Didn't activate the original Release clause for Bruno Guimares and Newcastle no longer need to sell. Neves there is no indication that we are remotely interested. On the otherside there is no sign of Olmo's release clause being activated either and time is running out with that.
Newcastle may have to sell, he wants to come to us

what makes people think bruno is even a possibility still. we let the clause pass and there's nothing in the press.

there was loads of noise on gvardiol.

feels either dead or never interested to me.
To be fair there is no noise on any player, so it is just as likely to be Guimaraes as anyone else.

To be fair there is no noise on any player, so it is just as likely to be Guimaraes as anyone else.
The lack of noise makes me believe we aren’t actively doing anything.
Fair enough no leaks from City’s side but you usually always here something from the players camp.

The lack of noise makes me believe we aren’t actively doing anything.
Fair enough no leaks from City’s side but you usually always here something from the players camp.
It is possible we aren’t if we’ve spoken to all the players concerned and nobody is leaving, think myself we’d bring one more in, but also wouldn’t entirely surprise me if we didn’t and there was a plan to use. Bernardo central more now we have both Savio and Doku, plus Bobb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.