Bruno Guimaraes

Who cares about the copa. I haven't seen anything from Foden,, Rice, Kane or Bellingham either. Let's just leave it at that.
Slight edit.

Judging players at tournaments after a long hard season, is a game for fool's.

That's not aimed at you but the poster you replied to.

I don't think that is true. But I do agree on not letting Bobb go.

Letting Bobb go would be a massive mistake.
Got great balance and weight of pass.

Yeah we need reinforcements but we've got to be careful not to use talented kids as bartering tools.

What is this talk about Bobb going other way ? have not heard or read anything
Also, they are quite loaded on the wings.

No way Oscar should be should but maybe a loan somewhere in the premier league for a season?

don't waste money on this mid table at best player, and deffinately.don't let bobb go

Totally agree. If we end up losing Bobb just to knock a bit off Bruno's price then I'll be gutted.

Nothing against him but I'd rather just not get Bruno. He's an improvement on some of what we have but not enough of one to justify losing a player like Oscar.
Don't worry. He's not going anywhere this summer.

In my view, Oscar Bobb has as high a ceiling as any academy graduate there has been. I would be amazed if we sanction a move.
I think Bobb is a very exciting prospect and I would be disappointed if he was allowed to leave. Oscar will I'm sure have a chance to impress Pep in Pre season and hopefully get more game time this season.

I think Bobb is a very exciting prospect and I would be disappointed if he was allowed to leave. Oscar will I'm sure have a chance to impress Pep in Pre season and hopefully get more game time this season.
Wouldn't it be funny if Oscar turned out to be better than Palmer! I'm sure the potential is there. He will have to show on the tour that he can control games like Cole. Hopefully his partnership with Erl at international level will work for us on tour. I know they are only friendlies, but I don't want any of them to win - especially those twats from Catalonia - present company excepted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.