Bruno Guimaraes

Better but far from miles better.
For me Kovacic is a good player who really kicked on towards the end of last season
On the other hand, he also demonstrates how poor our midfield recruitment has been. He is a stopgap and shows a lack of foresight from Txiki after the whole Gundo episode

I don't think that is true. But I do agree on not letting Bobb go.

Palmer had no goals and one assist in 19 matches across three seasons. Two of his starts and his one assist came after City clinched the title in 2022-23.

Bobb had a goal and assist in 14 matches last year, including a GW goal against Newcastle that was critical to winning the league.

For me Kovacic is a good player who really kicked on towards the end of last season
On the other hand, he also demonstrates how poor our midfield recruitment has been. He is a stopgap and shows a lack of foresight from Txiki after the whole Gundo episode
Exactly, Kovacic shouldn't be a starter in our best 11, he is def worth his price, but at the end he's a squad player who rotates when it's needed and was supposed to with gundo, i think he knew that when he was joining anyway.
Gundo replacement should be our priority, bruno perfectly fits that profile, still hoping it's not dead as tolmie mentioned recently

I agree that we should have given Gundo that contract but he also wanted Barca. Let him go, be happy with the times.

But so many players have come in as squad players and Pep has elevated them. It’s down to the player how they react but Kov could really take off this season.

I’ve saw some talk on Bobb going and I wouldn’t sanction a move for him to Newcastle personally.

I’d value Bobb at around £40m. Would much rather lose Nunes and obviously Phillips.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.