Bruno Guimaraes

Bruno wants the move. City have been given the signal. The Newcastle staff are well aware.

However he has the utmost respect for the Newcastle fans. I am told there is no chance he will force a move via the media or a transfer request. It’s down to City to find an agreement with Newcastle. No intention to match the release clause.
I know I said I will no longer post with regards to transfers but I couldn’t help myself here.

The only way this happens is if we come to an agreement with Newcastle. Which is unlikely as Newcastle valued him at his buyout clause and that we wouldn’t match. Bruno will not force anything, his utmost respect for the Newcastle fans rule that out.

Will City waste time or have they already moved on…

Have a good day!

No to Bobb going on loan. give him real opportunity.
I like Bobb too much, very talented. I would not want to lose him, but given the fact that he may not play as much, I would loan him out to a Premier league club, that would give him significantly more minutes than he would get with us. I need him sharp and playing regularly. Game time is very important, it will make the player sharp and rust free or else he may end up being disgruntled and unsure!

I know I said I will no longer post with regards to transfers but I couldn’t help myself here.

The only way this happens is if we come to an agreement with Newcastle. Which is unlikely as Newcastle valued him at his buyout clause and that we wouldn’t match. Bruno will not force anything, his utmost respect for the Newcastle fans rule that out.

Will City waste time or have they already moved on…

Have a good day!
Sounds very logical tbh.

I doubt an agreement will be reached on this but who knows with FFP, that could force Newcastles hand a bit. Right now I'd say this transfer looks unlikely unless they'd want a Nunes or Philllips thrown in to sweeten a deal.

Sounds very logical tbh.

I doubt an agreement will be reached on this but who knows with FFP, that could force Newcastles hand a bit. Right now I'd say this transfer looks unlikely unless they'd want a Nunes or Philllips thrown in to sweeten a deal.

Steffan commented on something i believe that Newcastle still had issues going forward to their spending/wages ratio so a big sale would still be required?

Totally agree. If we end up losing Bobb just to knock a bit off Bruno's price then I'll be gutted.

Nothing against him but I'd rather just not get Bruno. He's an improvement on some of what we have but not enough of one to justify losing a player like Oscar.

People and this love affair with Bobb…all because of the late goal at Newcastle. Forgetting how poor he was at Spurs in the Cup (subbed off 60 mins & deciding to prod home a shot that was already going in & thus deemed offside) subbed off in his next home league start at same point too for being equally ineffective…great assist though in the CL (for Copenhagen) in the home match.
I’d be very very happy to get Bruno & loan Bobb out as we need bolstering where he would play whereas we are fine out wide, especially with Savio now here. It would also give us a chance to see Bobb playing at a higher level, on a more consistent basis than he will get if he stays here next season.

If it got us Bruno G and it was only a loan for Oscar then i`d do it but Oscar could certainly make it at City but the premier league wekk in week out experience would do him good imo.
I love tolmie but hopefully this was just him speculating and not Citys mindset regarding Bruno G. Surely we are not daft enough to wait around and see if Bruno maybe pushes for a move or not (he won't), thinking Phillips or Bobb on loan would have any noticeable impact on Newcastles willingness to sell him or thinking the Saudis would think 85m is enough when they are no longer under immense PSR pressure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.