Bruno Guimaraes

You appear to be making very definitive statements as if you have first hand knowledge of the ins and outs of this
" transfer speculation ".

I suspect that is why some are making counter suggestions - ie speculation imo.

Do you have reliable first-hand knowledge on the subject or just voicing your own opinion ?
Opinion only but again the evidence is pointing towards Bruno G staying at Newcastle unless the club is going to pay way over the odds. The chance to sign him went with the deadline. Same with Olmo.

They no longer need to sell. They have satisfied the PSR requriements. I'll leave it as there a few are baiting me in this thread.

Tbh I don't believe they are baiting you .

You are making very strong comments rather than expressing them as your own opinion.

Unless you have actual first-hand, reliable knowledge of the thinking of the Newcastle board ?

You are making very strong comments rather than expressing them as your own opinion.

Unless you have actual first-hand, reliable knowledge of the thinking of the Newcastle board ?

Sorry bit of a duplication and clumsy fingers on intial post.

Same could be said about making strong comments on City being back for Bruno G to be honest as well. Especially with him buying a new place despite signing a new deal with said clause. Again not worth paying more than the original £100m price.

Opinion only but again the evidence is pointing towards Bruno G staying at Newcastle unless the club is going to pay way over the odds. The chance to sign him went with the deadline. Same with Olmo.

Ok thanks.

I'm sure you can appreciate that others may not share your opinion, and believe that there are negotiations/discussions going on between City and other parties ?

City are not like the rags in their negotiations :)

I will let you all into a little secret. I’ve got it info from people at the club that Messi has lied about his birth date and is actually only 21yrs. Apparently he is open to renewing is interest in joing City this season because he can’t speak with an American accent and it’s upsetting him. Meanwhile I have to go feed my pink unicorn. If anybody dare call me a liar I will with deep prejudice fuck you all off. Sent from my bar stool in deepest spain.

Ok thanks.

I'm sure you can appreciate that others may not share your opinion, and believe that there are negotiations/discussions going on between City and other parties ?

City are not like the rags in their negotiations :)
Even with the release clause? Other teams weren't tempted with it either. It would have been cheaper then than this current time. Newcastle will fleece any interested clubs and he has a signifcant time left on his new deal.

I will let you all into a little secret. I’ve got it info from people at the club that Messi has lied about his birth date and is actually only 21yrs. Apparently he is open to renewing is interest in joing City this season because he can’t speak with an American accent and it’s upsetting him. Meanwhile I have to go feed my pink unicorn. If anybody dare call me a liar I will with deep prejudice fuck you all off. Sent from my bar stool in deepest spain.
Try an Lay of the sangria bob!:))

Even with the release clause? Other teams weren't tempted with it either. It would have been cheaper then than this current time. Newcastle will fleece any interested clubs and he has a signifcant time left on his new deal.

No problem, I guess time will tell .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.