Bruno Guimaraes

You are right mate, thick skin is something I don’t have. Especially when it comes to doing something with good Intention. I don’t disrespect anyone and I expect the same treatment.

And that is why I have decided to no longer put myself in that position. At least here on Bluemoon.

If it is with good intentions and for the good of other blues, does it really matter whether you get praise and appreciation or sarcasm? Two sides of the same coin, really.

Opinion only but again the evidence is pointing towards Bruno G staying at Newcastle unless the club is going to pay way over the odds. The chance to sign him went with the deadline. Same with Olmo.

They'll look at our squad and Kovacic who for me was doing a great job and he can play the 8, 6 role Silva can play in there to so I can see why we didn't trigger the 100m buyout

Don`t blame Txiki for the Kane deal, that was his piss head of an agent, his brother, who upset the apple cart with that slimy twat of a Chairman.
We didn`t do too badly with Kanes "replacement", a certain Haaland.

I knew somebody would use the Haaland thing. When we were linked with Kane, I said I’d prefer Haaland.

I suspect the club were working on Haaland when we were willing to go to £100m for Kane, though, which is interesting given Pep would’ve had both.

Proper piss boiling.

It would be over the £100m and Bruno G isn't worth that. Besides that he has a new home in the North-east that is an indication of a player not wanting to leave.
Would it ? If nobody was prepared to pay the release clause it probably indicates that the Clubs that can afford him a) don’t want him or b) don’t think he’s worth £100m.

Hope this doesn’t drag on all transfer window if we are in for him,as if it falls through I don’t want us leaving it late for alternative targets and miss out ..

I really appreciate anyone who enjoyed the information I gave. However I will not continue to post ‘what I’ve been told’ here anymore. The vultures await in the shadows for some wrong information.

I really appreciate yours and everyone else’s support over the time I have posted the information given to me.

I will only comment on some of the information I have already given for this season.

Once again thanks.
What a shame pal
Thanks for info you’ve posted in the past

Would it ? If nobody was prepared to pay the release clause it probably indicates that the Clubs that can afford him a) don’t want him or b) don’t think he’s worth £100m.
Why would he find a new place if he was on the move?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.