Bruno Guimaraes

The release clause is pretty irrelevant as it was 100m - way above his actual value
Again Newcastle aren't going to sell below that release clause and will want more money. Chances are he will be at Newcastle for this coming season along with Eddie Howe (unless the FA decide to stump up the compensation)

Again Newcastle aren't going to sell below that release clause and will want more money. Chances are he will be at Newcastle for this coming season along with Eddie Howe (unless the FA decide to stump up the compensation)
No way of knowing whether they will or they won’t . Just like no way of knowing whether we’ll bid for him or we won’t. Your guess is as good as anyone elses.

No way of knowing whether they will or they won’t . Just like no way of knowing whether we’ll bid for him or we won’t. Your guess is as good as anyone elses.
It still points to us not making a bid for him. They are gearing up for him to be part of the plans for this season. If we did decide to revisit we will end up paying more than the orignal release clause not less. Newcastle aren't stupid

Exactly. It depends on their transfer strategy. If they want to being in 3 or 4 players for decent fees, they’d have to sell one of their current stars.

It would be over the £100m and Bruno G isn't worth that. Besides that he has a new home in the North-east that is an indication of a player not wanting to leave.

You seem to have started taking this all a bit seriously pal. You have been at the itk game long enough to have thicker skin than this. Part of the parcel, can't look for the plaudits without getting the odd bit of cheek.

Without getting into the claims themselves, which btw I have previously acknowledged for turning out right when they have, in case you think I have it in for you. Just pointing out a recent pattern of you seeming irked.
You are right mate, thick skin is something I don’t have. Especially when it comes to doing something with good Intention. I don’t disrespect anyone and I expect the same treatment.

And that is why I have decided to no longer put myself in that position. At least here on Bluemoon.

It still points to us not making a bid for him. They are gearing up for him to be part of the plans for this season. If we did decide to revisit we will end up paying more than the orignal release clause not less. Newcastle aren't stupid
I have no idea if we want him or not but unless you know Newcastles finances and plans you can’t say what they would accept. The fact nobody triggered the release will tell them nobody will pay £100 mill. If they want or need to sell him they will probably take a bit less if they don’t then they won’t.

I have no idea if we want him or not but unless you know Newcastles finances and plans you can’t say what they would accept. The fact nobody triggered the release will tell them nobody will pay £100 mill. If they want or need to sell him they will probably take a bit less if they don’t then they won’t.
They no longer need to sell. They have satisfied the PSR requriements. I'll leave it as there a few are baiting me in this thread.

I really appreciate anyone who enjoyed the information I gave. However I will not continue to post ‘what I’ve been told’ here anymore. The vultures await in the shadows for some wrong information.

I really appreciate yours and everyone else’s support over the time I have posted the information given to me.

I will only comment on some of the information I have already given for this season.

Once again thanks.
Thats a shame pal, any Info that gets passed on should be gratefully received by the majority, don't let a handful of sour mouths get you down, I for one, like many others appreciate any little titbits you throw our way.

You appear to be making very definitive statements as if you have first hand knowledge of the ins and outs of this
" transfer speculation ".

I suspect that is why some are making counter suggestions - ie speculation imo.

Do you have reliable first-hand knowledge on the subject or just voicing your own opinion ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.