Bruno Guimaraes

I really appreciate anyone who enjoyed the information I gave. However I will not continue to post ‘what I’ve been told’ here anymore. The vultures await in the shadows for some wrong information.

I really appreciate yours and everyone else’s support over the time I have posted the information given to me.

I will only comment on some of the information I have already given for this season.

Once again thanks.
That’ll be a shame and the forums loss imo.

Bobb or Rico on loan to Toon in exchange could bring Bruno asking price down from £100m to around £80 mil - in a back-scratching exercise

I really appreciate anyone who enjoyed the information I gave. However I will not continue to post ‘what I’ve been told’ here anymore. The vultures await in the shadows for some wrong information.

I really appreciate yours and everyone else’s support over the time I have posted the information given to me.

I will only comment on some of the information I have already given for this season.

Once again thanks.
Bud dont let the useless comments get you down. There are plenty on here who appreciate what you share - all in good faith. And most important, GO CITY!!!

No but has anyone activated his release clause last month? They aren't selling him this time around. The chance has gone and more than likely Newcastle will price him out of a move rather than sell him less than the lapsed release clause. On top of that he has bought a new place which gives the impression he happy to stay in the north-east. To be honest he isn't worth the hassle either.
The release clause is pretty irrelevant as it was 100m - way above his actual value

I trust Txiki but he has (in the past) had a tendency to get caught up on deals for too long leaving us with nobody.

Kane for example when it was obvious he was never leaving. This deal feels the same, neither Bruno nor Kane will force themselves out.

I trust in Pep to make it work whatever happens, though. As always.
Don`t blame Txiki for the Kane deal, that was his piss head of an agent, his brother, who upset the apple cart with that slimy twat of a Chairman.
We didn`t do too badly with Kanes "replacement", a certain Haaland.

Laughable, do you feel better now?

Exactly why I will never post anything here anymore.

Could you not of just scrolled past and ignored it if you don’t believe it…

You seem to have started taking this all a bit seriously pal. You have been at the itk game long enough to have thicker skin than this. Part of the parcel, can't look for the plaudits without getting the odd bit of cheek.

Without getting into the claims themselves, which btw I have previously acknowledged for turning out right when they have, in case you think I have it in for you. Just pointing out a recent pattern of you seeming irked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.