Bruno Guimaraes

Same as you in thinking we are going to put in a bid for Bruno G after his supposed release clause has lapsed. We probably stick to what we got in terms of covering Rodri and try another option
I didn't express any view bud. I have no idea whether we will bid on him.

Bruno not wanting to take his part in haggling Newcastle down is concerning

This is a move that has been in the cards since the winter. You would hope the player wants the move enough to say "I want to go to city" to his current employer. Josko did that. All it does is make the other team more open to selling.

85m and 100m aren't so far apart that a middle ground can't be resolved. I'd expect this to get done.

Bruno not wanting to take his part in haggling Newcastle down is concerning

This is a move that has been in the cards since the winter. You would hope the player wants the move enough to say "I want to go to city" to his current employer. Josko did that. All it does is make the other team more open to selling.

85m and 100m aren't so far apart that a middle ground can't be resolved. I'd expect this to get done.

I’m sure his people have mentioned it to the Newcastle owners mate but some owners make the player do a formal transfer request etc so the fans find out? The perfect scenario would have been getting a deal done in June and saying they had to sell him for PSR? Can’t let the DM situation drag out and panic buy again

Interesting that yesterday that Sky described Newcastle as back to the chaos it had been pre-takeover.

They said that Staveley and her husband had brought calm but their departures, alongside Dan Ashworth's, meant there was a change.
Apparently Eddie Howe had a great relationship with Staveley and was very much in charge of transfers, but they are not sure what the new appointments will mean to that.

Players will be frustrated and their agents will be hard at work if they sense a failure to keep making progress.

Don`t blame Txiki for the Kane deal, that was his piss head of an agent, his brother, who upset the apple cart with that slimy twat of a Chairman.
We didn`t do too badly with Kanes "replacement", a certain Haaland.
It always makes me smile when the experts on here and social media think they know the actual professionals jobs better than they do.

Interesting that yesterday that Sky described Newcastle as back to the chaos it had been pre-takeover.

They said that Staveley and her husband had brought calm but their departures, alongside Dan Ashworth's, meant there was a change.
Apparently Eddie Howe had a great relationship with Staveley and was very much in charge of transfers, but they are not sure what the new appointments will mean to that.

Players will be frustrated and their agents will be hard at work if they sense a failure to keep making progress.

Newcastle can’t spend though mate due to the rules and regulations regarding inflated sponsorship etc? Their turnover is still well behind ours and they were tight for PSR even when it included the champions league season? I think the club know this and are dangling the £85m carrot to both Newcastle and Bruno’s team to get it done

Great point, the loss of Ashworth and Staveley are huge blows to Newcastle and Howe.

Also factor in the Saudis reigning in their spending on all projects.

Bruno is clever enough to keep his PR with the Geordie fans but at the same time speculation is still strong with this deal which makes me think it's still very much on.

Also Howe taking on the England job is good news for us.

Great point, the loss of Ashworth and Staveley are huge blows to Newcastle and Howe.

Also factor in the Saudis reigning in their spending on all projects.

Bruno is clever enough to keep his PR with the Geordie fans but at the same time speculation is still strong with this deal which makes me think it's still very much on.

Also Howe taking on the England job is good news for us.

Think Howe fancies the England job mate?

This will be a long drawn out deal that will probably not get done until near deadline day. I expect nothing to happen fast with this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.