Bruno Guimaraes

The slow movement in the market would suggest the club is happy to go with the current squad plus Savio. All will change if KDB leaves. It opens the door for us to spend the fee on bruno.

P&S is strangling clubs. City have this ffp nonsense in the back ground aswell as the challenge to associated rules.

All in all it would suggest a slow window. Not too worried about it but slightly disappointed due to the way we recruited last summer.

The players looked gassed again towards the end of last season and then went on to play the euros. The squad needs 2/3 players imo. A good all rounder like Bruno who can play multiple positions and has the ability to stand in for Rodri who is vital to our success.

Savio is a good start but not enough. Bruno and possibly an Olmo would give the midfield a huge lift. A FB is needed but unlikely if Walker stays which seems likely now.

It’s been obvious for a while now that the midfield needs help. One more cm baller is a desperately needed.

The slow movement in the market would suggest the club is happy to go with the current squad plus Savio. All will change if KDB leaves. It opens the door for us to spend the fee on bruno.

P&S is strangling clubs. City have this ffp nonsense in the back ground aswell as the challenge to associated rules.

All in all it would suggest a slow window. Not too worried about it but slightly disappointed due to the way we recruited last summer.

The players looked gassed again towards the end of last season and then went on to play the euros. The squad needs 2/3 players imo. A good all rounder like Bruno who can play multiple positions and has the ability to stand in for Rodri who is vital to our success.

Savio is a good start but not enough. Bruno and possibly an Olmo would give the midfield a huge lift. A FB is needed but unlikely if Walker stays which seems likely now.

It’s been obvious for a while now that the midfield needs help. One more cm baller is a desperately needed.
I think our concerns is more squad based then PSR
Our squad is full

I think our concerns is more squad based then PSR
Our squad is full
Multiple concerns is probably more accurate. It’s never just one thing. The arguments with the premier league can’t be ignored.

The midfield needs to evolve. If kev stays, we probably won’t buy. The one in one out policy is a sound financial approach but football isn’t played on spreadsheets.

We have a small squad which is great but it now lacks quality. Nunes and Phillips are just taking up space. Get those 2 out and add Bruno and olmo and we instantly upgrade.

I don't understand why the club didn't buy him directly from Lyno few years ago

Why wait untill talented young players move to PL team, then their value tripple within a season or two !

I don't understand why the club didn't buy him directly from Lyno few years ago

Why wait untill talented young players move to PL team, then their value tripple within a season or two !

I think our model is if we aren’t sure to see how they get on? We prefer to buy when established it seems

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.