Bruno Guimaraes

The problem with Nunes is he’s absolutely shit and we should never have gone anywhere near him.
Agreed and have been saying this since we were in for him. Will end up like Phillips stuck on the bench or out on loan on big wages. Wait till he goes on strike like he did at wolves. Big mistake signing this guy

I remember reading the wolves forum when we were in for nunes, none of them were arsed losing him to us
What's that got to do with anything. If you asked 99% of football fans about City, you will be told we have shit players, the dippers and arse have the best in the world in every position and the best managers and the best fans and the best stadium.

I'll also say I've been at City games and heard takes that to this day i can't quite fathom such as De Bruyne just gives the ball away, Stones can't pass a ball and Haaland is a lazy ****.

I completely agree. I've always been in the camp of not seeing 'it' at all with him... I was surprised to see some of his defensive numbers as strong as they were, as off the ball, he has always looked very slow to me. Also, to be dispossessed that much higher(70 to Rodri's 32) than everyone else was pretty staggering.
I'm on the fence but cant unsee his at times snidiness on the pitch which I guess i'd have to just accept if he traded barcodes for sky blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.