Bruno Guimaraes

I hope you are right, but I've seen nothing in Nunes, either at Wolves or here to suggest he is good enough.
Agreed thought he didn’t justify the transfer fee Wolves paid for him and have only seen flashes of him at City.

What to make of this? On the one hand a great player. On the point Typical City makes a significant Calvin Pillipsesque problem?

I completely agree. I've always been in the camp of not seeing 'it' at all with him... I was surprised to see some of his defensive numbers as strong as they were, as off the ball, he has always looked very slow to me. Also, to be dispossessed that much higher(70 to Rodri's 32) than everyone else was pretty staggering.

I completely agree. I've always been in the camp of not seeing 'it' at all with him... I was surprised to see some of his defensive numbers as strong as they were, as off the ball, he has always looked very slow to me. Also, to be dispossessed that much higher(70 to Rodri's 32) than everyone else was pretty staggering.
I’m with you on this I just don’t see it and certainly not for £85 mill. Sadly that stat says it all.

The problem with Nunes is it’s hard to see where he could regularly nail down a starting place for us. Not all for stats but as an attacking player his are bloody terrible. There is definitely talent there but where could he ever be truly good enough in an elite side? Don’t think he has the minerals to play deeper either.

The problem with Nunes is he’s absolutely shit and we should never have gone anywhere near him.

I do wonder if the Kovacic rumours are true we are having to lose him to bring Bruno G in or similar?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.