Bruno Guimaraes

De Bruyne on the bench?
Sometimes yes, great situation when he does not HAVE to play, at his age and to prolong his career he needs to be well looked after in terms of minutes played.

The days of KDB playing 3 games a week are long gone.

Sometimes yes, great situation when he does not HAVE to play, at his age and to prolong his career he needs to be well looked after in terms of minutes played.

The days of KDB playing 3 games a week are long gone.

He plays most games for us. Comfortably.

Along with Rodri, he's our best player.

I’m really mixed on this. I’d be really happy if we signed Bruno but 100m I just think we could do better. Saying that Paqueta will cost 85m so it’s not to dissimilar.

Think experience is the way forward.

Just don’t want Rico to lose out in CM.

If pep wants Bruno just get him
£100m is way too much but if that’s the guy is there any point haggling or delaying when you can get it done very early

I just don't get it.

How are we fitting all these midfielders if we are bringing in Pacqueta AND Bruno?

Who is going, because this doesn't make any sense if our defensive midfield options (2 spots) are:

Rodri
Pacqueta
Bruno
Kovacic
Bernie
Nunes
Lewis

**KdB and Foden don't count, as they are pure 10s and Pep wouldn't pair them with Rodri**

That's 7 players for 2 spots, which is WAY too much.

It would 100% assume Bernie is leaving (and his wing spot goes to Savio anyway), so down to 6. This I see as likely happening.

Lewis game time goes to basically 0, and Nunes probably has to be sold, to bring it down to 5. This I don't see likely to happen, as Lewis will only get better and better and Nunes will have 2nd season bump and shine, clear qualities there.

It's gotta be 1 of Bruno or Pacqueta imo, not both. I prefer Pacqueta because he is a better passer and could nicely pair with Kovacic who could sit deeper.

I just don't get it.

How are we fitting all these midfielders if we are bringing in Pacqueta AND Bruno?

Who is going, because this doesn't make any sense if our defensive midfield options (2 spots) are:

Rodri
Pacqueta
Bruno
Kovacic
Bernie
Nunes
Lewis

**KdB and Foden don't count, as they are pure 10s and Pep wouldn't pair them with Rodri**

That's 7 players for 2 spots, which is WAY too much.

It would 100% assume Bernie is leaving (and his wing spot goes to Savio anyway), so down to 6. This I see as likely happening.

Lewis game time goes to basically 0, and Nunes probably has to be sold, to bring it down to 5. This I don't see likely to happen, as Lewis will only get better and better and Nunes will have 2nd season bump and shine, clear qualities there.

It's gotta be 1 of Bruno or Pacqueta imo, not both. I prefer Pacqueta because he is a better passer and could nicely pair with Kovacic who could sit deeper.
Bernardo and Kovacic gone and Lewis is an emergency CM imo. He is just a utility player at the minute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.