Bruno Guimaraes

Bernardo and Kovacic gone and Lewis is an emergency CM imo. He is just a utility player at the minute.
With those 2 gone, I could believe it.

But I can't see us selling Kovacic after having just bought him and him being so vital next to Rodri.

So that keeps me in the no way is this happening camp.

With those 2 gone, I could believe it.

But I can't see us selling Kovacic after having just bought him and him being so vital next to Rodri.

So that keeps me in the no way is this happening camp.
Rumours of Saudi, he could end up funding a big chunk of Bruno.

Good player no doubt, but I just don’t see a £185 midfield between him and Paqueta. Especially with the upcoming squad cost anchoring rules, that’s a massive chunk.
Wouldn't it a point to spend now and be prepared to a possible rules change in summer 2025?

I'm also not sure to like the idea to add Guimaraes to Arsenal's midfield.

Good player no doubt, but I just don’t see a £185 midfield between him and Paqueta. Especially with the upcoming squad cost anchoring rules, that’s a massive chunk.

The going rate now unfortunately.

Chelsea destroyed the market in this country when they bough Enzo and Caicedo for the prices they did.

Plus, the days of £50m being a lot of money to a West Ham for their best player are gone. They don't get out of bed until close to 100m is being mentioned.

My issue and why I can't see it, our first choice midfield 3 would still be Rodri, Paqueta, KDB/Foden. I can't see us spending £100 mill if he doesn't get in that midfield, as a regular.

My issue and why I can't see it, our first choice midfield 3 would still be Rodri, Paqueta, KDB/Foden. I can't see us spending £100 mill if he doesn't get in that midfield, as a regular.

Agreed, but we have a £100m player in our squad who sits on the bench quite a bit already

Wouldn't it a point to spend now and be prepared to a possible rules change in summer 2025?

I'm also not sure to like the idea to add Guimaraes to Arsenal's midfield.
Watch a lot of Newcastle TV games, as now live in the North East.
Think Bruno is a player who does a few really good things that people notice i.e. Match of the Day moments.
Don't think he is anywhere near to being consistent enough for City or a top level team.
He also is a clumsy tackler and can easily get wound-up.
Not a Pep player...

£100 million for him doesn’t sit right with me. We have wasted about £100 million on our last two midfield signings can’t afford another

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.