Bruno Guimaraes

deJong was a great character but also one of our ,most overvalued players in our history.
People on here were still talking up having not properly replaced Nigel when Rodri was breaking in, I swear to god. People like a bone crunching recovery tactical over someone positionally smarter who doesn't need to make the tackle to begin with!

People on here were still talking up having not properly replaced Nigel when Rodri was breaking in, I swear to god. People like a bone crunching recovery tactical over someone positionally smarter who doesn't need to make the tackle to begin with!
who was it that said people think a defender is good because they make last ditch slide tackles but a great defender never needs to make those tackles because he has already read the game.

Not bringing in cover for Rodri is looking like it could be a massive mistake as we haven’t got cover which showed last season. We’ve got to hope that he once again play every game and not get injured or suspended . Crazy decision if we don’t bring cover in .
Rodri is at risk of burnout, he needs to be rested more this season. lf we can somehow get Phillips and Cancelo out of the door (easier said than done) then we may hopefully be able to bring in some cover for Rodri.

who was it that said people think a defender is good because they make last ditch slide tackles but a great defender never needs to make those tackles because he has already read the game.
Micha Richards sends his love.

Richards pre knee injury was always making last ditch tackles, the crowd loved it but people who understand football knew it was a bad sign, it was the sign of a footballer who could not spot danger before it happened.

DeJong was the epitome of that, a player who gave his all because as a football he was shockingly poor.

Rodri is at risk of burnout, he needs to be rested more this season. lf we can somehow get Phillips and Cancelo out of the door (easier said than done) then we may hopefully be able to bring in some cover for Rodri.
We should be able to say to Rodri see you in September enjoy a good long break from the game, he needs and deserves it.

If we lose Rodri for any decent period of time this up and coming season we win nothing.

We need someone to compliment and replace him when he needs rest.

Micha Richards sends his love.

Richards pre knee injury was always making last ditch tackles, the crowd loved it but people who understand football knew it was a bad sign, it was the sign of a footballer who could not spot danger before it happened.

DeJong was the epitome of that, a player who gave his all because as a football he was shockingly poor.
Did you say Micah or Kyle?!

We should be able to say to Rodri see you in September enjoy a good long break from the game, he needs and deserves it.

If we lose Rodri for any decent period of time this up and coming season we win nothing.

We need someone to compliment and replace him when he needs rest.
I think if rodri doesnt play, we will implement a different system, rodri is important dont get me wrong but the games that we lost last season when he wasnt playing i would say there are mitigating circumstances to each of them and it has slightly skewed opinion when it comes to us playing without him, like i said he is quality but i think we are capable of winning games without him exactly as we won games without kdb, haaland, stones, ederson etc etc

Overrated and overpriced.

I’d prefer to see Gvardiol given a shot in there before plunking Grealish money on Guimares! Or Stones. Or Akanji. Or Lewis. Or Kovacic. Or KDB.

Or Ederson! Yes, that’s how much I don’t want to waste that much money on Guimares!

I think if rodri doesnt play, we will implement a different system, rodri is important dont get me wrong but the games that we lost last season when he wasnt playing i would say there are mitigating circumstances to each of them and it has slightly skewed opinion when it comes to us playing without him, like i said he is quality but i think we are capable of winning games without him exactly as we won games without kdb, haaland, stones, ederson etc etc
We can implement what we want but it won't replace Rodri.

Kovacic is a class player but not without Rodri, I would like to see Bernardo or Grealish in the centre but again they can't in my opinion dictate a game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.