Bruno Guimaraes

some newcastle fans think that the escape clause is only valid for overseas clubs.
others think it might apply to english clubs in the CL.
none of them seem aware of an option to sell him for less than 100m

I don't think agents put their players at certain clubs - no disrespect to Newcastle - in our league now without a release clause.

Newcastle will be challenging in a few years but right now, there's clubs that are above them and we're one of them. If we came to them asking for Bruno without a release clause we'd be rightly laughed out the room or given an enormous fee - because that's what he's worth to them - and I think agents know that.

I don't think agents put their players at certain clubs - no disrespect to Newcastle - in our league now without a release clause.

Newcastle will be challenging in a few years but right now, there's clubs that are above them and we're one of them. If we came to them asking for Bruno without a release clause we'd be rightly laughed out the room or given an enormous fee - because that's what he's worth to them - and I think agents know that.

yeah, they know that there's a release clause. the question is can a PL club trigger it or is it for overseas clubs only.

time will tell

Not overly keen. Not seen anything that makes me think he would add anything to our mid we dont already have. Besides more yellow cards

Newcastle have made a ‘verbal agreement’ that would allow Guimaraes to speak to any Champions League club willing to offer more than £80million.

80 ok?
Nope. I just don’t see it, is he good? Yeah sure but he’s going to be replacing Bernardo silva. We’ve made mistakes in replacements last few seasons.

Fucking Lego head wants Bruno at the Arse it seems. It’s amazing how many don’t rate him compared to Pep Guardiola?!

He wants Paqueta as well
They're after a lot of the players we're after, especially given that we won't sell anymore of our players to them.

Other English clubs see our success and want to take us much from our model as possible. Coaches, transfers, directors, academy staff, multi-club model, you name it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.