Bruno Guimaraes

Suarez stll had one but Liverpool totally ignored it. They did get one more season out of him and then moved him on. I am still not convinced Bruno Gumaraes' clause is for Premier League clubs either.
I have never seen any mention of one for Suarez.

Ok, I mean Howe has literally spoke about it. I don't know what more you want?

The French press have been quick to report that PSG have no interest in signing him, which suggests to me that they know he is going elsewhere. Yet to be convinced that it is to us, however.

Luis Suarez had one at Livarpool but didn't move to Arsenal. It is not a cast iron guarantee for a Premier League club.
There are quotes from Suarez saying that whilst he was interested in joining Arsenal, Brendan Rodgers actually convinced him to stay. So Liverpool just pretty much ignored the Arsenal bid at that point, as ultimately it’s still down to the player and they’d convinced him to stay.

If Guimaraes wants to join either us or Arsenal, he will. Just like Grealish and his release clause. As always, it depends on the player’s wishes. If he wants to join us, he will.

There are quotes from Suarez saying that whilst he was interested in joining Arsenal, Brendan Rodgers actually convinced him to stay. So Liverpool just pretty much ignored the Arsenal bid at that point, as ultimately it’s still down to the player and they’d convinced him to stay.

If Guimaraes wants to join either us or Arsenal, he will. Just like Grealish and his release clause. As always, it depends on the player’s wishes. If he wants to join us, he will.
There is no real incliling that Guimaraes wants to leave Newcastle just yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.