Bruno Guimaraes

Fair enough. You’ve not demonstrated that you understand it on here today though. :-)
If we weren't a rival to Newcastle and if there wasn't a tight deadline I would really consider this a really smooth transfer. I still think the release clause is too good to be true. Going off the attacks I think a few on here have got money riding on this.

If we weren't a rival to Newcastle and if there wasn't a tight deadline I would really consider this a really smooth transfer. I still think the release clause is too good to be true.
We aren’t really a rival to Newcastle yet.

Even if we were, it’s irrelevant to whether Guimares has a release clause in his contract or not.

His manager seems to think there is.

We aren’t really a rival to Newcastle yet.

Even if we were, it’s irrelevant to whether Guimares has a release clause in his contract or not.

His manager seems to think there is.
Try telling Newcastle's owner that. They are still ambitious club even if they are missing the silverware. By putting a short release clause they must be confident enough he will stay for at least one more season even with the whole PSR situation looming.

Try telling Newcastle's owner that. They are still ambitious club even if they are missing the silverware. By putting a short release clause they must be confident enough he will stay for at least one more season even with the whole PSR situation looming.
They probably understand contract law though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.