Bruno Guimaraes

The transfer will not happen by the activation of a release clause.

Interest is real, City meeting the release clause is a no. So a transfer involving Bruno is unlikely as things stand.

Tolmie has today reported kalvin to Newcastle on loan. This could happen. Newcastle are exploring the option of loaning Kalvin. Everton,Fullham also.

Interest is real, City meeting the release clause is a no. So a transfer involving Bruno is unlikely as things stand.

Tolmie has today reported kalvin to Newcastle on loan. This could happen. Newcastle are exploring the option of loaning Kalvin. Everton,Fullham also.

Why do we seem terrified of spending money on number one targets?

ill take a punt at 80 & loan player. gets this done,

I agree with that, but to be fair, Txiki did deliver with Gvardiol last summer, and we lowered the price successfully. I reckon he knows for sure we can get him at a lower price, hence his confidence and potential loan deal/s involved to sweeten the deal. In Txiki (and the team) we trust ;).

He also said Bobb on loan to thte Barcides - err no - Bobb is a star of the future snd is good enough to feature regularly now.

We did well with Haaland. We signed Reuben Dias for a good fee. Eddie was our number one choice in replacing Bravo. We decided to pay Villa £100m for Jack Grealish.

Last edited:
He also said Bobb on loan to thte Barcides - err no - Bobb is a star of the future snd is good enough to feature regularly now.
It's just an option. He is sharing what's going on, nothing is set in stone. It would be great to keep Oscar, but if we can give him 1 season of regular football (only got 815 mins this season) and get Bruno, that's amazing. I doubt Newcastle would be interested without an option to buy, though.

I am guessing 70-80m + Kalvin.

We did well with Haaland. We signed Reuben Dias for a good fee. Eddie was our number one choice in replacing Bravo. We decided to pay Villa £100m for Jack Grealish.
We make sure the player wants to come to us then we negotiate the fee as low as we can. What we don’t do is get into bidding wars for players we aren’t sure will choose us. I assume that’s what we are doing with Guimaraes now.

He solves our biggest weakness. So for me, let's sign him. We might not even need to sign anyone else. We're the best team in the world but need cover for Rodri and to not run him into the ground.

That's my point, Forget trying to find a cover player for Rodri because there is no one out there, Pep has to learn and adapt without him, Phillips was not the answer and Bruno-Guimaraes is also not the answer, John Stones is the best at slotting in with a inverted fullback,

Ridiculous to even compare Phillips and this lad.

I did not put him in the same bracket as Phillips, What I said was I think he's not at our level,
Stand-out players at another club can not make the jump up to the level and get found out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.