Bruno Guimaraes

If we don't pay the RC, what could we save? 10m max?

If Arsenal come in, could a Rice procedure be on? Can we risk a similar outcome?

If we can't sign him, who's our realistic plan B?

Rice totally different he didn't want to move from London where all his family is!

Only 33% of his passes go forward. He doesn't run with the ball and he can't tackle. What the fuck are we paying 100 million for?

Mind you I haven't even seen any links other than on here so don't know why I'm getting so irritated. Surely the club know better than to lose Rico for this mug.

Only 33% of his passes go forward. He doesn't run with the ball and he can't tackle. What the fuck are we paying 100 million for?

Mind you I haven't even seen any links other than on here so don't know why I'm getting so irritated. Surely the club know better than to lose Rico for this mug.
Think you have the wrong player.

Our most important signing this window and if it’s who Pep wants then just get it done
these two being next too each other is perfect.

1717424453825.png

Re-posting this from earlier in the thread, courtesy of @Gigant . I think Bruno is quality and exactly what we need. Let's get it done.

Palhinha is just as good despite playing for Fulham. The Valencia player is a good alternative too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.