Bruno Guimaraes

When is Kovacic going to play if we sign Bruno? Not to mention Lewis. Hasn't Kova done a good enough job sitting next to Rodri not to spend 100M on this guy?

I'd much rather put that money towards a real game-changer like Musiala.

When is Kovacic going to play if we sign Bruno? Not to mention Lewis. Hasn't Kova done a good enough job sitting next to Rodri not to spend 100M on this guy?

If he was available, we would be all over him. They just got Vinny as their manager, so no way in hell a player like Musiala leaves them now. He will wait to see how Vinny does, and he will probably do extremely well.

We are not a charity, and no player "deserves to play." We need our players to perform at the highest of levels. We currently don't have anybody to take the weight off Rodri, so we need to sign someone. Kova will play plenty like he did this season. Lewis will have to work his ass off to improve because if he doesn't, a loan awaits. Same goes for Nunes, but in his case, it might be a permanent sale if he doesn't step it up. I would be tempted to play him more as a RW, though.

Teams are catching up to us, and Real Madrid just signed Mbappe. Time to step it up with the battle-tested players like Bruno G.

Paulinha is poor at passing. He’s a NDJ type destroyer that we don’t need anymore.
Doesn't really matter as we have plenty passers and attacking threat already in the side. Just need that defensive cover and physical presence when Rodri is out. The Valencia player would be better suited as he is still young.

Which player do we miss more Gundogan or Mharez. If your answer is Gundogan as mine is then we need Guimaraes most. As for Kovacic, we’d have 3 players to rotate 2 positions with Lewis getting games too. We certainly can’t go with just Kovacic and Rodri again.

If we get this done it frees up rodri to move further forward and gives us another weapon in attack, i think rodri is criminally underrated in a more forward position.
Rodri is underrated forward, but people are missing how good Guimaraes is more forward too, mainly because Newcastle used him more defensively.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.