Bruno Guimaraes

either way to have both of them there interchanging would give us another weapon upfront
I can see Rodri scoring +/- 15 goals with Bruno next to him. Bruno scores quite a lot for his position as well. We need more goals Yaya-style, and they would come from these 2. As much as I like Kova, he doesn't really score much at all.

If he was free, he wouldn’t be coming here. He’d kill the build up from the back.
theres alot to like about paulinha as a fan as he gives his all and its all very blood and thunder but he is a stopper, could he use the ball effectively like we would need him to.

theres alot to like about paulinha as a fan as he gives his all and its all very blood and thunder but he is a stopper, could he use the ball effectively like we would need him to.
We already have plenty of players who can use the ball. Nunes ( A Pep recommendation) isn't going to be moved on.

He’s a NDJ clone. Fan favourite, but not necessary in our current team. Just like Zabba.

Gundogan is the antithesis and doesn’t sprint round, diving in and getting angry. He uses his brain and puts out fires before they happen. That’s why fans took longer to warm to him.

Fans love a player that gives their all alongside pacy wingers. It’s in the English footballing DNA.

If he was free, he wouldn’t be coming here. He’d kill the build up from the back.
I speak regularly with a couple of newcastle fans both season ticket holders and independently they have both said his biggest asset is always being available to receive the ball in space all over the pitch, and keep the ball moving. Building from the back through the pitch he always appears in in good positions.
The older one of the two compared him to Martin Peters, before my time but google tells me he was known as the ghost always ghosting into space unnoticed.
I asume most of us on here have only seen him playing us when they have little possession or bits on TV where you don’t see his off the ball movement, I trust both these geordie season ticket holders as both being very knowledgeable.

Last edited:
Hope we get this done. Brings something extra to the team, and I also think a trio of Rodri, Bruno, and Kova would keep everyone fresh and help prevent wear and tear as the season goes on. Poor Rodri could finally get a rest.

They also bring different strengths so Pep could tweak based on matchup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.