Bruno Guimaraes

Pep marched into Txiki's office after his first time ping to Isak vs us.

Good player, would add more steel to our midfield without any technical cost. 100mil is mental mind, maybe if he was like 21.. but a pushing 27 year old CDM...

He might have a release clause of 100 but they might accept less. Like palace will do with Eze.

Bruno was touted to city before in a 50m plus Phillips deal. Phillips stock has since fallen but looks like Bruno is still available.

Although they don’t need money uefa says they need money so probably trying to get as close to 100 for him now but openly saying he’s available at that price.

The fee (if 100m) is subjective, like with Jack. Compare him to Rice, Fernandez (Chelsea) or Caicedo. It appears to be the going rate atm for this type of player. I know I would take him above the latter 2 and, for me, he has qualities that Rice doesn't atm.

A highly combative player and one who picks up a booking every fourth game. It would be considerable money for someone who may not necessarily be able to play alongside Rodri or at least offer enough in an attacking sense.

Given their constraints, are Newcastle perhaps making this contract clause public knowledge so as to flush out buyers?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.