Bruno Peres

I am not fussed about the fee as it is not my money and I think Peres would be a great addition in Guardiola's gameplan but honestly surprised Torino haven't accepted either of those bids yet. Getting a bit greedy me thinks

I am not fussed about the fee as it is not my money and I think Peres would be a great addition in Guardiola's gameplan but honestly surprised Torino haven't accepted either of those bids yet. Getting a bit greedy me thinks
Losing their top 2 defenders and needing to rebuild the squad, not really.

Just pay the extra 2 million they are asking and get this done

I legitimately laughed out loud when I read the tweet about us bidding 17m and them holding out for valuation of 19m. I have no idea what the legitimacy of that is but good for Torino. If this one doesn't come through I'll remember this for a quite a while I'm sure.

Only seen clips but this lad seems absolute mustard....rapid as hell.
Anyone seen him play regularly?????
Defensively is he good ????(if not pay zanba to hang around for 6 months to teach him!!!)

Like him as a player but do we really need him? Kolarov looks like the next to leave according to the media, and Sagna is in good form, think a LB should our next target. Stones has played at rb as has Denayer so if we get Stones and Zab leaves we will be covered. But at LB we have Clichy and maybe Mangala unless Pep is going to give Angelino a shot?

Like him as a player but do we really need him? Kolarov looks like the next to leave according to the media, and Sagna is in good form, think a LB should our next target. Stones has played at rb as has Denayer so if we get Stones and Zab leaves we will be covered. But at LB we have Clichy and maybe Mangala unless Pep is going to give Angelino a shot?

Mangala at LB would be a disaster. If he bombs up to overlap and the opposing team counters, I doubt he has the pace to get back.

Thats the thing Mangala has pace he showed it when he first arrived its his decision making and ability to read the game that let him down thats why he could be better playing out there were there would be less pressure on him. Peres is a very decent player but with Zab and Sagna both still here is a position we need to upgrade?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.