Bruno Peres

Mangala will be superb in a back 3, him & Stones either side of Bonucci with 2 attacking wing backs could be the plan.

Maybe your right mate but I honestly believe if Stones and Bonucci arrive, Mangala would be the first out the door....and I think its concerns over Mangala that has pushed us into showing so much interest in players like Stones, Bonucci and Laporte....Pep needs our defenders to be able to control the game, just as much as the midfield and thats Mangala's biggest weakness...If we think Pelle's system showed up Mangala's weaknesses, then just wait until Pep asks him to put his foot on the ball and look up and do something with it...Mangala can be a good defender in the right system but sadly "Pep's system" will never be a good fit for him....just my opinion tho...

I agree...I don't really get the hate for mangala. I thought he played really well since he came back into the side after his last injury.

Hi mate...I dont think its "hate" for the player...I actually think he can be a good defender in the right system but asking him to fit into "Pep's system" is like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole....it just not going to work! Rumours were we already tried to loan him out last summer when we signed Ota and we've shown serious interest in 3 CB's so far this year...clearly Pep/Txiki have the same concerns as some of the fans....its just whether we can find the replacements we need during the transfer window....

Hi mate...I dont think its "hate" for the player...I actually think he can be a good defender in the right system but asking him to fit into "Pep's system" is like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole....it just not going to work! Rumours were we already tried to loan him out last summer when we signed Ota and we've shown serious interest in 3 CB's so far this year...clearly Pep/Txiki have the same concerns as some of the fans....its just whether we can find the replacements we need during the transfer window....

I find it strange that people know that there were "rumours" that he was to be loaned out last year. Where did we hear these rumours was someone listening at Txiki's door or did we read all the bullshit that the media and twitter spouted

Now I see that we have shown serious interest in 3 CB's where do people get this information are they raiding Pep's bins or once again are we reading all the bullshit that the media and twitter are spouting

When are people going to learn that City do not brief the press and that we are listening to to are the words of others. Now there could be a number of reasons why an agent might spout off to the press especially if he wants to get an uplift on a current contract for his client. Also clubs might want to let the world that player A is available provided a fee of Xm is paid

When are City fans going to learn that until a player is pictured holding a shirt with his name on it then not to believe anything

I have no issue with everyone speculating about who we might be interested in but please do not state that we are definitely showing interest in players based on what you have read in the media or twitter as we know 95% of this is bullshit made up to fill column inches

Wasn't so much talking about views on mangala on here so much but a lot of my blue mates can't stand Mangala. I think he has all the attributes athletically to become a fantastic player under pep....look how he transformed Boateng, Mangala seems to have more about him from what I've seen than Boateng had when he was at City.

I find it strange that people know that there were "rumours" that he was to be loaned out last year. Where did we hear these rumours was someone listening at Txiki's door or did we read all the bullshit that the media and twitter spouted

Now I see that we have shown serious interest in 3 CB's where do people get this information are they raiding Pep's bins or once again are we reading all the bullshit that the media and twitter are spouting

When are people going to learn that City do not brief the press and that we are listening to to are the words of others. Now there could be a number of reasons why an agent might spout off to the press especially if he wants to get an uplift on a current contract for his client. Also clubs might want to let the world that player A is available provided a fee of Xm is paid

When are City fans going to learn that until a player is pictured holding a shirt with his name on it then not to believe anything

I have no issue with everyone speculating about who we might be interested in but please do not state that we are definitely showing interest in players based on what you have read in the media or twitter as we know 95% of this is bullshit made up to fill column inches

Hi mate....yes you could be right but it was common knowledge on here last summer about Mangala turing down the loan move to Spain because he wanted to try and fight for a place in the squad and dont think any of us can question our "serious" interest in Stones, Laporte and Bonucci this summer...As City have done already this window....if the rumours about Bonucci/Stones were false, they have started leaking denials to the local press....I was expecting us to do the same when we first heard about Bonucci but City's silence seems to suggest this is more than just a rumour....

Sorry to go off topic....lets hope we hear some news on Peres soon!;)

Hi mate....yes you could be right but it was common knowledge on here last summer about Mangala turing down the loan move to Spain because he wanted to try and fight for a place in the squad and dont think any of us can question our "serious" interest in Stones, Laporte and Bonucci this summer...As City have done already this window....if the rumours about Bonucci/Stones were false, they have started leaking denials to the local press....I was expecting us to do the same when we first heard about Bonucci but City's silence seems to suggest this is more than just a rumour....

Sorry to go off topic....lets hope we hear some news on Peres soon!;)

City's silence is completely in character as they never say anything about who they are in talks with and they certainly do not deny or confirm any transfer speculation to do so would just create more bullshit

Who at City has discussed any interest in any players so yes I question it. Unless someone senior at City confirms our interest I call it bullshit. At the end of last transfer window I think City were "strongly" linked to about 50 players. If you throw enough shit at the wall eentually some of it will stick but if anyone thinks that City brief local outlets about transfers is living in the 60's and 70's

City's silence is completely in character as they never say anything about who they are in talks with and they certainly do not deny or confirm any transfer speculation to do so would just create more bullshit

Who at City has discussed any interest in any players so yes I question it. Unless someone senior at City confirms our interest I call it bullshit. At the end of last transfer window I think City were "strongly" linked to about 50 players. If you throw enough shit at the wall eentually some of it will stick but if anyone thinks that City brief local outlets about transfers is living in the 60's and 70's

Deluded!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.