Bruno Peres

Why do you care what the rags do? half the posters are more concerned with getting one over them in transfers and not who we are buying

I agree. The obsession with the Pogba thread is insane. We are not even in for him yet its one of the most discussed thread.

I do think we need to pay up move on.

Sterling last summer- dragged on for ages. We knew they wanted 50mil. Dragged it out and ended up bing 49mil.

Yeah, we sure showed them...

Just get it done and stop fucking about.

I agree. The obsession with the Pogba thread is insane. We are not even in for him yet its one of the most discussed thread.

I do think we need to pay up move on.

Sterling last summer- dragged on for ages. We knew they wanted 50mil. Dragged it out and ended up bing 49mil.

Yeah, we sure showed them...

Just get it done and stop fucking about.
I would like transfers done quicker but it is out of our hands

It's the 9th july,chill

Yes, and they've sign Ibra, Bailey, Mkhtariyan and may well sign Pogba soon. It's frustrating seeing us haggle about 2M when we have yet to negotiate with Madrid, Juve, Schalke, Everton etc which may well drag on. We wasted time with the Sterling deal and pretty much paid the asking price. We really haven't got the time to be messing around over 2M if we really want to get all of our main targets.

Yes, and they've sign Ibra, Bailey, Mkhtariyan and may well sign Pogba soon. It's frustrating seeing us haggle about 2M when we have yet to negotiate with Madrid, Juve, Schalke, Everton etc which may well drag on. We wasted time with the Sterling deal and pretty much paid the asking price. We really haven't got the time to be messing around over 2M if we really want to get all of our main targets.
I am pretty sure we can negotiate with more than one club at a time,again you reference the rags,i don't give a toss what they do

Fuck me. We should pay 2 mill cos the rags already have Ibra, Mkhitryan and Bailley. What kind of logic is that ! We have Gundagon and Nolito as well mate.

City isnt a one man club. We will be negotiating will a lot of clubs at the same time. Some people on here are acting ridiculous based on report of the 2 mill. Remember it was 25 mill 2 days back ! Are you sure the quoted figures in press are true?

I am pretty sure we can negotiate with more than one club at a time,again you reference the rags,i don't give a toss what they do

Why wouldn't you? Our success in the transfer market is relative to the success of our competition. And my point is that our main targets e.g. Kroos and Bonucci are deals that will take a lot of effort and aren't easy to pull off, haggling over 2M just wastes time and resources.

Why wouldn't you? Our success in the transfer market is relative to the success of our competition. And my point is that our main targets e.g. Kroos and Bonucci are deals that will take a lot of effort and aren't easy to pull off, haggling over 2M just wastes time and resources.
We already have a great team,you seem to forget that,they buy a 35yr old has been and you wet your knickers lol,i'm out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.