Bruno Peres

So that 2 million is the difference between a good deal and being ripped off?

No but no matter how rich our owner is we are allowed to negotiate. If every club knew we just paid whatever they wanted we would be a laughing stock! Either your a rag or not very bright.

I had like to see any of you guys to just give away 2 million pounds when you have 10.7 mill in the last year and were probably losing money before that.

It sends out the message that we are not going to be taken for a ride anymore.
I like that.

No but no matter how rich our owner is we are allowed to negotiate. If every club knew we just paid whatever they wanted we would be a laughing stock! Either your a rag or not very bright.

And you think us haggling over 2M will really send out a message to clubs that will try to extort us for as much money as possible? Unless our academy really thrives in the next couple of years, clubs know that we will pay whatever it takes as seen by paying 44M for Sterling or offering 45M+ for Bonucci. We have more pressing and complicated transfer negotiations to go through with Everton, Schalke, Juve and possibly Madrid. The quicker that this is wrapped up, the more time and effort we can put into those deals and not get blown away by the rags.

And you think us haggling over 2M will really send out a message to clubs that will try to extort us for as much money as possible? Unless our academy really thrives in the next couple of years, clubs know that we will pay whatever it takes as seen by paying 44M for Sterling or offering 45M+ for Bonucci. We have more pressing and complicated transfer negotiations to go through with Everton, Schalke, Juve and possibly Madrid. The quicker that this is wrapped up, the more time and effort we can put into those deals and not get blown away by the rags.
Why do you care what the rags do? half the posters are more concerned with getting one over them in transfers and not who we are buying

Why do you care what the rags do? half the posters are more concerned with getting one over them in transfers and not who we are buying

Because they're our rivals like Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs etc are. I don't care about getting one over on them, I care about not entering the season with them being in a better position to win the league than us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.