Bruno Peres

Didn't understand the point about different defensive structure under Pellegrini and Pep. Pellegrini had the off-side trap drilled to more or less perfection. That involves the back 4 moving as a unit. In what way will the defensive structure under Pep differ? You are suggesting some structure other than personnel, numbers? I don't see what else a defensive unit can do other than to maintain a shape.

This is as simple as it can be. Don't let the other team on our side of the pitch. That is it in a nutshell.

I'm sure as soon as we get to their asking price, it will go up again

How are you sure...i'm not certain our owner does business like that, once Bruno's on price (with us nodding) and they cock then they've become ac milan cowboys (though they're free to cock once we've underbid)

Either way you cut it, it's rather embarrassing how we're haggling over 2 million and United are putting in a 100 million bid for pogba. And we are at the ones in the champions league

Either way you cut it, it's rather embarrassing how we're haggling over 2 million and United are putting in a 100 million bid for pogba. And we are at the ones in the champions league

No it's not - it's called good business. Would be more embarrassing if we got ripped off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.