Bruno Peres

The point is your opinion has been based on what you have read in the media. The sooner you realise that 95% of what you read in the media is bullshit the happier you should be

There are a few people on this site that get bits of information and I listen when they speak the rest of the media is just white noise

If you don't believe me read media watch on f365 it enlightening on how a bullshit rumour can become an exclusive back page report in our daily papers

Give over with the condescending attitude fella.

The transfer forum is based on speculation within the media. City do not confirm interest in players we are linked with.I'm fully aware of how it works.

The transfer forum wouldn't exist if it wasn't for the media and hearsay that they create. There would be no opinions, not discussion until confirmed on our official site and they are discussed in the main forum.

Until you realise this then you will not be able to relax, take the transfer forum for what it is or enjoy it.

If you want cold hard facts then I suggest you disappear upstairs.

Google translate so not clear but this report seems to imply that Peres might be trying to push the deal, by staying away from training....

Bruno Peres, the first days of Bormio also at risk

http://toro.it/calciomercato/bruno-peres-rischio-anche-primi-giorni-bormio/12919/

The full-back grenade, whose trip came only a few days ago, could still delay his arrival. It has not left communications can become a market case

It is a major doubt the presence of Bruno Peres for the first days of retreat for Bormio. An absence that would certainly noise, and it can bring more clues about his plans (and Torino) to arrive at a sale in this market session. The special permit which it has had in recent days, in fact, may still be extended, because the player still has not given precise communications about his movements.

The case has become more tangled than expected, but the situation was already very clear in recent days. The background was the will of the entourage back to wait to send him to train to Mihajlovic court, so as to send a strong signal to management: on the one hand as regards the sale; on the other hand, though, to make it clear in Cairo that you need to revise downwards the figure of the card, if you really want to send to port the possible negotiations. A player who does not want to be, automatically, it costs less: this is the reasoning behind that pushed to move in this direction.

Taurus, to remedy , has preferred to buy more calmly the airfare to the player , who has in fact received only on July 10 , the day of the rally . It would be expected for 14 , in Valtellina , but it is possible that we go just to meet a further slippage : Bruno Peres did not respond "present" , and do not know if in the end you will present or not in retreat . The situation is changing : there are more and Wolfsburg player and Roma and English sources speak of an interest of Manchester City . If a market ? No not yet. But much will depend on the behavior of the coming days .

klxN6I1.jpg

Yess ! Tolmie !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.