Bruno Zuculini - Now officially a blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bruno Zuculini

blue5ter said:
Rorz88 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Given Roz88's question,this is obviously the reply he sought.

Correct FantasyIreland, just wondered if anyone had seen him play(not YouTube) and what kind of player he is!

apparently he struggled to get in racings team this year and again to quote my brother who has seen him play, 'he's Bolton standard at best'............

Wasn't that at the last half of the season where the whole team struggled?

Davs 19 said:
blue5ter said:
Rorz88 said:
Correct FantasyIreland, just wondered if anyone had seen him play(not YouTube) and what kind of player he is!

apparently he struggled to get in racings team this year and again to quote my brother who has seen him play, 'he's Bolton standard at best'............

What does your brother do for a living ?

For want of a better expression he took a sabbatical to go to BA - he spent his 3 years following the football there - just for giggles he ended up being a local reporter for Chacarita who were in the top flight when he was first there but then got relegated - he's an I.T. trader/broker by trade

Bruun said:
blue5ter said:
Rorz88 said:

tbh I know nothing more than what I've written - he's just texted me with some thoughts - he did seem genuinely baffled as to why we would buy him

On a day when Lopez is loaned to the sub standard French League in an attempt to make him ready for the Premier League, we are signing an unknown lad of the same age from a really poor league under the assumption he will improve the squad!

Work that one out.

MaineRoadBlue said:
On a day when Lopez is loaned to the sub standard French League in an attempt to make him ready for the Premier League, we are signing an unknown lad of the same age from a really poor league under the assumption he will improve the squad!

Work that one out.
He plays much deeper than Lopes? Fernando/Fernandinho territory, no?

Anyway, he'll be going on loan too, doubt he'll stay with us.

MaineRoadBlue said:

Work that one out.

I thought that the plan was to loan Zuculini straight out to somewhere in Europe? Doubt he'll get a work permit to play in England.

MaineRoadBlue said:

Work that one out.
Right I'll give it a crack.

Lopes is going to get experience of first team football in a league greater than the EDS with the added bonus of experiencing European football.

Zuculini will be signed and loaned out to no doubt to a premier league team or to Spain/ Italy thus giving him first team experience in Europe as well as us building relationships with a South American club.

Well that is quite fucking simple to grasp isn't it...

blue5ter said:
Davs 19 said:
blue5ter said:

What does your brother do for a living ?

For want of a better expression he took a sabbatical to go to BA - he spent his 3 years following the football there - just for giggles he ended up being a local reporter for Chacarita who were in the top flight when he was first there but then got relegated - he's an I.T. trader/broker by trade

Cheers mate, I just wondered whether he was involved in the game professionally.

blue5ter said:
Bruun said:
blue5ter said:

tbh I know nothing more than what I've written - he's just texted me with some thoughts - he did seem genuinely baffled as to why we would buy him

His formed dropped as the entired teams form dropped. Racing have been dreadful for better part of a year in a half and he plays so deep he's not going to take over a game himself and make Messi like runs. He's young, racing was playing with a few other youngsters in the squad and over the hill players. If I can give an honest assessment he's looked to be on auto pilot as soon as he heard he was coming here. Saving himself of sorts because a Racing were going nowhere fast.

Tbf mate I don't know if your brothers amazing with his football knowledge. But we're talking about some of the best men in the business deciding a signing is good enough for whatever reason, I've never seen zuculini play myself but I'm gonna trust txiki and our scouting team that he must have something that makes him worthy of being at our club. Of course your brother could be right but let's just hope not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.