Bruno Zuculini - Now officially a blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bruno Zuculini

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
For people questioning his talent, im sure Txiki wouldn't have bout him if he hadn't seen potential in him.
Who can possibly question his talent nobody's seen him yet? Where is the faith in our recruitment policy? Can't recall Txiki making a bad one!............

MeatHunterrr said:
bluechampion7891 said:
NMB said:
I notice that he was born after Jan 1993 so would, if the club decide not to loan him out immediately, be a B list player in UCL and also not take up a place in the EPL squad list. That might be handy.

No, he won't. You need to be at the club for 2 years and be under 21
Nastasic counts next season as B list player in CL and he is 21 also.
Nastasic has been with us for 2 years however, so Zuculini wouldn't qualify for the B List.

For the record i think zuculini will be a decent signing for us! But as for txiki's bad signing basically ever cb he has signed except pique and maybe thuram! Think he is better with a budget he can pick out some gems for low money. But he has wasted alot on potential which is never reached and over paid afew times on a big name which wasn't what the team needed.

BlueDejong said:
Rob Dawson @RobDawsonMEN · 4m
Man City hopeful of announcing signing of Argentinian midfielder Bruno Zuculini today. One for the future.

"One for the future" - lost count of the number of times I've heard that over the last 40 years. Under the current regime I have faith it may come true for once !

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.