Bruno Zuculini - Now officially a blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bruno Zuculini

Great choice of club to be loaned out to.

He looks like he will take over Oliver Torres' central midfield loan position as he looks like he has gone out on loan to Porto for next season.

sam-caddick said:

He looks like he will take over Oliver Torres' central midfield loan position as he looks like he has gone out on loan to Porto for next season.

There's no limit to how good Torres can become. I really hope we have some sort of interest invested in him for the future.

Matt the Giant said:
sam-caddick said:

There's no limit to how good Torres can become. I really hope we have some sort of interest invested in him for the future.

I think part of the reason David Villa went to Atletico so cheap was because Barca asked for a first refusal on Torres.

Tevez and Mascherano moved directly from South America to England, and they have done well.

So why not give Zuculini the chance to prove himself specially with Yaya looking to leave ?

El Mago said:
Tevez and Mascherano moved directly from South America to England, and they have done well.

So why not give Zuculini the chance to prove himself specially with Yaya looking to leave ?

They didn't go straight into United/Liverpool from South America, they used West Ham and then bounced to bigger moves. We are the big move now.

MillionDollarDream said:
El Mago said:

They didn't go straight into United/Liverpool from South America, they used West Ham and then bounced to bigger moves. We are the big move now.

How about we loaned him to a middle team in the premiere league? Is it possible?
So he would settled in and understood the playing style of the league itself.

Deepest Blue said:
mcfc2607 said:
I'll say its half a bad game until he's written off as the New dabo by the bluemoon football experts.
You'll always get that, won't you? A lot of posters have Fantasy football brains. .in out in out buy sell trade loan etc.
Up to us to educate the brats..with a baseball bat
:)

His pace is only rated as a 7 on Football Manager though...

acton28 said:
Deepest Blue said:
mcfc2607 said:
I'll say its half a bad game until he's written off as the New dabo by the bluemoon football experts.
You'll always get that, won't you? A lot of posters have Fantasy football brains. .in out in out buy sell trade loan etc.
Up to us to educate the brats..with a baseball bat
:)

His pace is only rated as a 7 on Football Manager though...

But 81 Pace on FIFA! Who's the right one?!

MillionDollarDream said:
El Mago said:

Also tevez and mascherano were already accomplished internationals with huge reputations before coming to england.

sam-caddick said:
MillionDollarDream said:
sam-caddick said:
Since we have been linked with him I have watched him in a few Racing games as you can get the Argentine Primera on YouTube.

He looks raw and has shown good moments and bad moments but at the end of the day City wouldn't be signing him if they didn't see any potential.

I texted in to 5Live's World Football Phone-In a few month back and asked Tim Vickery about him and he said he is your typical all round Argentine midfielder.

He is likely going to go on loan but he has the incentive now to go out and develop himself further and prove to City he can play for us.

You have the YouTube link? Couldn't find anything on a quick search.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4rsrrYpccY[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20ygfIPE_k8[/video]

here are two but i don't know if he is playing so you will have to check the teams sheets when it is shown on the screen.

there should be more in the youtube sidebar.

Jump to about 13:50 on the first one to see one of the most memorable throw ins of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.