Bruno Zuculini - Now officially a blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bruno Zuculini

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 13m
AS: Zuculini signed for City today until 2019 and Málaga have asked for him on loan. Could be used to lower the fee for Willy Caballero.

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
City Watch ‏@City_Watch 13m
AS: Zuculini signed for City today until 2019 and Málaga have asked for him on loan. Could be used to lower the fee for Willy Caballero.

All good.

I wonder why the spanish clubs are going so hard in for him, looking forward to see how he does!

spinzer said:
I wonder why the spanish clubs are going so hard in for him, looking forward to see how he does!

Txiki has a lot of contacts in Spain and probably has the respect of a lot of people, so if he is offering a player on loan from a club such as Manchester City then maybe the Spanish clubs being offered him trust in Txiki to know that they are potentially being offered a decent player.

That's what I think anyway.

sam-caddick said:
spinzer said:

Txiki has a lot of contacts in Spain and probably has the respect of a lot of people, so if he is offering a player on loan from a club such as Manchester City then maybe the Spanish clubs being offered him trust in Txiki to know that they are potentially being offered a decent player.

That's what I think anyway.

It would make sense, no doubt he built up a lot of good relationships over his time at Barca, I really hope we see the same starting in England with a lower PL team. We just need a get one really good loan out there first and build up a reputation, was hoping Guidetti was going to be that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.