Bruno Zuculini - Now officially a blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bruno Zuculini

Zuculini has looked better than Fernando? even much better??

I like what i'm seeing of this kid but,wow,just wow.

FantasyIreland said:

I think you'll find a fair few on here that share our views that Zuculini has looked better in preseason (though neither of us said he looked better overall). My perspective is tempered by what I have said above but Fernando has looked poor to me in his first few matches. I've debated the point with others and can't quite understand what they saw that I didn't (I saw him get caught on the ball numerous times, make errant passes in dangerous positions, and find himself out of position quite a lot).

All that said, I hope he has a great match tonight.

Well,he's got the nod again.I think we're seriously considering keeping him here,probably at the expense of Garcia and maybe even Rodwell.

FantasyIreland said:

Why wow? Fernando was one of the worst players on the pitch against milan. Zuculini wasnt. Looked to have far more strings to his bow and fernando wasnt even particularly good at the defensive side of things. As I said tho, was only one game

The Fat el Hombre said:
FantasyIreland said:

Why wow? Fernando was one of the worst players on the pitch against milan. Zuculini wasnt. Looked to have far more strings to his bow and fernando wasnt even particularly good at the defensive side of things. As I said tho, was only one game

I didn't see all the Milan game so i'll have to bow to your opinion.I did think he was excellent in the first game though,bringing an authority to the midfield and living up to his nickname.

Fernando is already top class,Zuculini has great potential,i'm glad we have both.

cleavers said:
FantasyIreland said:
Fernando is already top class,Zuculini has great potential,i'm glad we have both.
Agree with this, assuming we have actually signed Zuculini.....

That's a good point.....the game time may be trial time.

FantasyIreland said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
FantasyIreland said:

I didn't see all the Milan game so i'll have to bow to your opinion.I did think he was excellent in the first game though,bringing an authority to the midfield and living up to his nickname.

I was at the Milan game and thought Fernando was okay. Was out of position some as Sebastian mentioned but otherwise did pretty well when off the ball to my eyes. Zuculini did impress me but I guess I sort of tint that with my "summer" lenses. I'd think Brenda and the dippers will be well up for it tonight and if Bruno looks great against them then we may be onto something.

Fernando is one of those players that will go about his job do it great and won't get any plaudits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.