Bruno Zuculini - Now officially a blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bruno Zuculini

FantasyIreland said:
Well,he's got the nod again.I think we're seriously considering keeping him here,probably at the expense of Garcia and maybe even Rodwell.

He'll most certainly be kept (why would we purchase for that amount, with that much "trouble", and then get rid).

And I'll support him. But it does not mean I'll just act like he played well because he is a new signing and it is preseason. I will, however, qualify my expectations has I already have. I still believe he just needs time, like Fernandinho did.

SebastianBlue said:
FantasyIreland said:
Well,he's got the nod again.I think we're seriously considering keeping him here,probably at the expense of Garcia and maybe even Rodwell.

He'll most certainly be kept (why would we purchase for that amount, with that much "trouble", and then get rid).

And I'll support him. But it does not mean I'll just act like he played well because he is a new signing and it is preseason. I will, however, qualify my expectations has I already have. I still believe he just needs time, like Fernandinho did.

I was talking about Zuculini.

waspish said:
Fernando is one of those players that will go about his job do it great and won't get any plaudits

I am sure he will. He hasn't been at that level yet but likely will be.

FantasyIreland said:
SebastianBlue said:
FantasyIreland said:

I was talking about Zuculini.

Ahh, I suppose we should start using just names, then. ;-)

blue_sonic176 said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
Really like the look of this lad :-) How old is he .... 19 ??

He's 21. Plays like he has loads of experience though. A real pitbull in the midfield.

Plays with a lot of maturity, ok he missed a few sitters but still in general looks a very good, rounded player ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.