Bruno Zuculini - Now officially a blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bruno Zuculini

Personally I would keep him here for next season if it's true he doesn't count towards the foreign quota in the PL. Just leave him out of the CL squad. He strikes me as the sort of player who doesn't need many games to get up to speed which makes him an ideal squad player.

Rammyblues wrote:
Then to stay and play in prem league means he requires a foreigners spot. Bleedin hell no wonder other clubs are taking the piss on transfer fees and loans.

no he dont require a foreign spot in PL. in CL yes

Sorry, I am going fucking senile, bloody regs, why the fuck they can't be the same for both and I should have paid more attention to your answer. :-)

Davs 19 said:
Blue Haze said:
If Pellegrini is thinking about him staying, we would need a work permit. That would be hard to get. Plus he would take up another foreign slot.

I think he would really have to impress for the remainder of the preseason to even have the possibility.

He's got an Italian passport. No WP required.

Oh shit, I forgot. Thanks for the info.

MillionDollarDream said:
New City video today he said he picked up an ankle injury and he's in a bit of pain, was this during the Milan game?
He missed the last few games of Racing's season in Argentina after picking up an ankle injury. I'm assuming he's referring to that still being a bit tender, weak and sore.

Maybe that could explain some of the reason why he faded so much against milan? Started off very very well but went quiet after the first 20 or so

Would take him over fernando based on the milan game alone, who I thought stank the place out, but t was only one friendly game so cant read too much into it

We should loan him out to a bottom half premier league team let him get some experience in the league from what I have seen he is certainly good enough and we will see how he copes with the demands of our league, no point in him looking a star in Spain but not cut out for the physicality of our league. I believe he will suit our league but would rather he got experience here even adjusting to the weather, language, culture and standard of referees would benefit both him and us.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Maybe that could explain some of the reason why he faded so much against milan? Started off very very well but went quiet after the first 20 or so

Would take him over fernando based on the milan game alone, who I thought stank the place out, but t was only one friendly game so cant read too much into it

Zuculini has looked much the better player of the two, to be sure, but I am sure that will change over the next month or so as Fernando finds his feet, acclimates to the new system, gets more comfortable with his teammates, and generally settles into City life.

I wouldn't mind seeing Bruno stay with the first team but a loan would do just as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.