Bruno Zuculini - Now officially a blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bruno Zuculini

Very impressed by his ability to sprint up and down the pitch. I thought he had a very good game, and his potential is unlimited. It's certainly going to be interesting to see what the club does with him this season. If he is loaned out, he needs to be playing regularly and hopefully with a quality team.

I think this lad and ihenacho both need to stay with the first team squad. Both look ready to me and very confident. Better options than rodwell, sinclair, guidetti and lopes in my opinion.

The Fat el Hombre said:
FantasyIreland said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Why wow? Fernando was one of the worst players on the pitch against milan. Zuculini wasnt. Looked to have far more strings to his bow and fernando wasnt even particularly good at the defensive side of things. As I said tho, was only one game

I didn't see all the Milan game so i'll have to bow to your opinion.I did think he was excellent in the first game though,bringing an authority to the midfield and living up to his nickname.

Fernando is already top class,Zuculini has great potential,i'm glad we have both.

I didn't see the first game! Very pleased and relieved to hear Fernando did well against Liverpool and Zuculini seems to continue to impress

Fernando played much better last night and showed glimpses of brilliance.

Zuculini had a fairly good match, as well, and I am torn as to whether he should go out on loan or stay. I think it depends on what happens with Garcia and Rodwell.

SebastianBlue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
FantasyIreland said:
I didn't see all the Milan game so i'll have to bow to your opinion.I did think he was excellent in the first game though,bringing an authority to the midfield and living up to his nickname.

Fernando is already top class,Zuculini has great potential,i'm glad we have both.

I didn't see the first game! Very pleased and relieved to hear Fernando did well against Liverpool and Zuculini seems to continue to impress

Zuculini had a fairly good match, as well, and I am torn as to whether he should go out on loan or stay. I think it depends on what happens with Garcia and Rodwell.

Good. What sort of glimpses of brilliance mate? I'm guessing good challenges with a bit of skill to work himself out of situations?

Great prospect and a lot to offer from what i've seen and i'm sure we'll see him a lot more in the domestic cups.

As for Fernando, i can see he's going to be a big help when we come to mix things up on rotation, he'll also make us more versatile when it comes to changing systems for certain games.
My only negative at the moment which i'm sure he'll overcome once he gets up to speed is he needs to release the ball a lot quicker in the Prem otherwise he'll get caught out, he wont get space and time like he did in Portugal over here.

The Fat el Hombre said:
SebastianBlue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Good. What sort of glimpses of brilliance mate? I'm guessing good challenges with a bit of skill to work himself out of situations?

He made some impressive interceptions and showed very good positioning at several points. He did get caught out a bit but was able to gallop (really the only word to describe it—I gallop, too, when I play) back and make fairly good second tackles. Generally a large improvement on previous outings.

Danamy said:
Great prospect and a lot to offer from what i've seen and i'm sure we'll see him a lot more in the domestic cups.

As for Fernando, i can see he's going to be a big help when we come to mix things up on rotation, he'll also make us more versatile when it comes to changing systems for certain games.
My only negative at the moment which i'm sure he'll overcome once he gets up to speed is he needs to release the ball a lot quicker in the Prem otherwise he'll get caught out, he wont get space and time like he did in Portugal over here.
currently being unfairly criticised by the MUEN's american branch
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-city-fc-pre-season-tour-7538248" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... ur-7538248</a>

George Hannah said:
Danamy said:

currently being unfairly criticised by the MUEN's american branch
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-city-fc-pre-season-tour-7538248" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... ur-7538248</a>

Fortunately our astute manager would never listen to the sort of nonsense the MEN constantly produces. This kid is a fantastic acquisition - I for one thought he adds a different dimension, the fact he arrived in the box to miss a couple of chances during pre-season shows he will give us something else. He may need a loan spell or he may not but I trust Manuel to make that decision not a poorly edited local newspaper.

waspish said:
Fernando is one of those players that will go about his job do it great and won't get any plaudits

This is spot on. I have watched every game so far and they clearly are playing different roles. Fernando is not going to stand out because his role is to protect the defense. If you put our first team attackers in front of him and our first team defenders behind him, I expect you will see a top top DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.