Bruno Zuculini - Now officially a blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bruno Zuculini

All the talk about him going out on loan,I would keep him in the squad as it is,may have only been a couple of friendlies, but has impressed me when on the pitch.how much did we sign this lad for...£2mill? Looks a steal..how will the media put a spin on it to make it seem as 20/30 mill....

I really like the look of this kid personally. He has excellent stamina levels, box to box all game from the brief glimpses we have seen from him. Seems to have that typical Argie bite about him, very ferocious along with very very good passing ability. He looks very comfortable with both feet, good long and short range passing. I really think he would not look out of place in this side if we was to keep him this season instead of loaning him out. Looks a good squad player at least.

citizens_1976 said:
I really like the look of this kid personally. He has excellent stamina levels, box to box all game from the brief glimpses we have seen from him. Seems to have that typical Argie bite about him, very ferocious along with very very good passing ability. He looks very comfortable with both feet, good long and short range passing. I really think he would not look out of place in this side if we was to keep him this season instead of loaning him out. Looks a good squad player at least.
And we only got him for £2m if that

Somebody has done some superb scouting with this player IMO.

We must be trying to sell Garcia and this lad will replace him as a squad player - with good cup runs he could still play a fair amount of games .... I like the look of the lad myself ....

TrueBlue1705 said:
We must be trying to sell Garcia and this lad will replace him as a squad player - with good cup runs he could still play a fair amount of games .... I like the look of the lad myself ....

Like him in the squad even if Garcia does not leave, bit sad for Garcia as he looked ok at end of last season but that is history now. Just leave Garcia out of squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.