Bruno Zuculini - Now officially a blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bruno Zuculini

mastermind said:
So who can we compare him to ? Javier Mascherano ? Toni Kroos ?
BZ reminds me a lot of Zabba. A great, hard-nosed guy with a lot of leadership qualities who's not the toolsiest guy out there, not the best touch or skill. A guy with incredible stamina and positional responsibility, who uses them to support his teammates relentlessly. I could see him peaking in his mid/late-20s similarly to Zab when all the savvy and practice come together. BZ will just do it as a MFer instead of at RB.

Think he's a shuttler personally. Marchisio, Henderson, Milner when he's played in position. That type.

The strange thing for me is that Pellegrini is playing him always instead of giving more minutes to Garcia to prepare him for the start of the season !

Edwaardz said:
Think he's a shuttler personally. Marchisio, Henderson, Milner when he's played in position. That type.

He has all he makings of a great box to box midfielder for me, his runs into the box are excellent and something I haven't see any of our midfield players do consistently.

His passing range is very good as well, the lad can pick a pass.

If he can work on his finishing and overall quality in a tacle we could have a proper top player.

I even think he is good enough to be the in the squad right now and it wouldn't surprise me to see him start against Arsenal next week, at least play a part anyway.

El Mago said:
The strange thing for me is that Pellegrini is playing him always instead of giving more minutes to Garcia to prepare him for the start of the season !
thats what i was thinking. maybe the rumours of garcia on his way out are true. will be interesting to see if he gets any time against olympiakos.

Idontpullout said:
El Mago said:
thats what i was thinking. maybe the rumours of garcia on his way out are true. will be interesting to see if he gets any time against olympiakos.

Unless Garcia is only staying for cups, he is out as long as Mangala is joining.

The surprising thing is that Zuculini is getting time ahead of Rodwell. That tells me that Zuculini is rated higher than Rodwell by Pellegrini or at the very least that Rodwell isn't in his plans

El Mago said:
Perhaps Pellegrini has been told to not play Garcia until his future has been decided because of the risk that he will get injured as we saw with Negredo

I still think Zuculini will be loaned out.

sam-caddick said:
Edwaardz said:

He has all he makings of a great box to box midfielder for me, his runs into the box are excellent and something I haven't see any of our midfield players do consistently.

His passing range is very good as well, the lad can pick a pass.

If he can work on his finishing and overall quality in a tacle we could have a proper top player.

I even think he is good enough to be the in the squad right now and it wouldn't surprise me to see him start against Arsenal next week, at least play a part anyway.

That's what I like about him most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.