Bryan Robson on SSN

What a wankpot.

Instead of saying something like, he's gone to a club who are obviously going places, and to join a team which includes the likes of Given, Richards, Bridge, SWP, Barry RSC and Robhino and with possibly more too, he's joining a team that can really go places this season so I'm not surprised he's joined the blue revolution. It's an exciting challenge for him.

But no "He's gone for the money". What a sherman tanker...

Saw him being interviewed earlier regarding Manchester's host city bid for 2018. He said that the city has two fantastic stadiums.

That's funny, I thought there was just one, plus another on the outskirts that resembles Legoland.

Petetheblu said:
2m3gtwh.jpg

What an absolute rag wankshaft, i hope that owen deal bites fergie right on the whisky nose.

Went to the rags for a record transfer fee when they were wank. Obviously money had fuck all to do with it. The fucking hypocritical, geordie, pissed up flasher.

wearethesouthstand said:
he still nailed claire tomlinson though.. lucky bastard
Urban legend has it that Mrs R walked in on them in a hotel room and "Captain Marvel" was well and truly planted in Claire. Brings a whole new meaning to the word "Indefinitely"!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.