Bryan Robson on SSN

Another Bitter ex-scum bastard!!

I know a true story about this prick which if i said on here would get me some serious Liable action but is 100% fact and game from a relative of mine who is a massive red so has no need to lie and is extremely senior in the Cheshire police!

To be fair to him, the first time SSN showed the interview, they let the film roll and he started smiling so he was being tongue in cheek, but they edited it out later.

I used to work with an ex pro who played football for United amongst others and we started talking about Robbo. He told me of a conversation he had with him about money, and Robbo said he would not play the game if he was'nt being paid!

u city fans are sad taking the piss out of someone who acheived things you lot could only dream of
tevez has only join city cus of money and not because he likes youre club,i would want someone who wants to play for my team and not because of how much he gets a week

samt21 said:
u city fans are sad taking the piss out of someone who acheived things you lot could only dream of
tevez has only join city cus of money and not because he likes youre club,i would want someone who wants to play for my team and not because of how much he gets a week

Aw, I'm so sorry.

samt21 said:

I suppose Rooney and Wio and all your other player play for free do they and play for the 'Love' of the shirt? How long did it take Wio to sign his contract again?

samt21 said:

It sounds like your not a City fan and it doesnt look like you have anything to say that we haveny heard 100times before. So if not a Utd fan you sound like one or maybe Liverpool? But then againg I couldnt really care less

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.